vacation meet

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by Arabudupi, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sumi

Welcome and really nice to know that you'll be coming too. Have often seen yor posts here and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

2. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

hey Baby...:).. yes another meet during this vacation. Hope you are enjoying your vacation in india. shall cath up once you're back here.

3. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Sorry gals, internet was down in office and I could log onto IL only now. As planned we are all meeting tomorrow, 05th April'10, at 5.30 pm ( 5 pm lil early specially for working people like me) be there at least by 6 pm, no excuse for the home makers... be punctual. venue is Capitol garden park, near the fountain. Those conformed are:

Kanaka/nandini/aharia/sofiz/velan/laddu../priscilla/gayabala/sumisen and myself and of course kids too.

Arrangement has been made for snacks. those with children please carry water .

See you all tomorrow at 5.30.... :thumbsup

4. priscilla2011

priscilla2011 Senior IL'ite

Looking forward to meeting all of u tomorrow....am really excited..hope I don't miss you this time..Arabudapi is it possible for u to mail me yr number on correen2011 at yahoo dot com.

5. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I'l be there too... ( AU, please let me know my share of money, I'l hand it over to you.... My son may not be joining me... it'l be only me)

Vishy

6. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

My number is in your mailbox Priscilla...:)

7. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Ha.. I was wondering why you werent even botehring to go through the posts, busy bee.. yesss...do carry the money with you.. would be approx 12 dhs and 67 fils.. extra 1.45 dhs for each snack.... discount on juice ...0.65 fils ...:biggrin2::tongue ...:bang..

hey, try to bring glassboy too....

8. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Yet another great meet .. lots of new faces... tiny tots.. i'm glad they were happy playing, making friends with each other ..Thank you all the lovely ladies. It always feels nicer in a bigger crowd. Just felt that the time wasnt sufficient , we just had time to introduce ourselves and switch over to snacks. Sweet of gaya's mil to have accompanied her. special thanks to mami.. Nice to see you, Nithya.. kanaka's dotty...Thanks to nandini and aharia for helping me with collecting the snacks . hey this sounds like a vote of thanks..:bonk Hope the food was okay.. Next time its going to be fel-afel , @kanaka... and you will be in charge of the snacks. :)

Just want to say all of you that i'm happy to see all of you and expect similar crowd in future also.:thumbsup

Will wait for the release of the english horror movie for the next meet!:idea:biglaugh

9. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

hi Vidyaji,

i conveyed ur comments to my mother-in-law and she was also happy on reading it...specifically she was happy meeting many tamil faces in the Garden.(next time if possi, bring ur mom also)...actually in our flat there r no person to talk with and had not met anyone....so it was really a great partytime sterday....hope to enjoy the same way always....ciao....

10. priscilla2011

priscilla2011 Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

It was lovely meeting up with all of you.Flavian was very happy to play with the other kids infact he was very upset when he had to say bye. Thanks Vidya for making the meet happen..looking forward to many more such meets.

Cheers!