1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

my hubby's friendship

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sa7500, Mar 15, 2010.

1. sa7500

sa7500 New IL'ite

thanks priya once again..............here after i wil b alert.anyway we are moving from the present city from may1st. he need not face her daily in the office and she cannot create sympathy.i got her number and hav warned him that if again she disturbs though he avoids her i wil tear her up and i wil bring both our parents so that he should answer them.

this time the point to b noted is i never cried and i spoke firmly. women often cry and become victims.so i believe 100% that everything will b ok hereafter

2. payalg

payalg New IL'ite

Sorry if I am being straight

But I have seen this so many times ...when a man gets caught, then the girl he is cheating with automatically becomes a mad women who after a married man

just last month exact same thing happened at work, the guy cheated with my friend and then when his wife came to know, he blamed it on my friend - I am not saying my friend was right, all i am saying is its easiest for guys to blame the girl and become saints when caught

if I were you, I would want to talk to the girl and hear her side of the story, I know u talked to your dh friend - but ur dh wont tell his friend that he is cheating on you - ur dh's friend did the politically right thing by defending him but i wudnt buy it

in summary - talk to the girl if u have the courage to know the truth - else u may be lied to again and u wudnt even realize it

3. rin

rin New IL'ite

hi

u may felt good after reading JOHN mail but dear this is not so easy.
    a women can bear to share anything but nt his husband love n care.
    don't get disappointed but really something wrong with ur DH n his best fren.
    talk to him clearly or speak to that girl in front of someone he know like at her home.
    then only she will realize everything u facing.
    if u did same as ur husband doing will he could have bear?
    not at all he might has ask you for divorce like.
    take it seriously.or u also start doing the same just stop caring ur husband for week neither give him tiffen do not give him things in hand etc.
    and also nt argue or ans.
    just see him for a week if he really love u.
    he will end this story soon.

good luck.........bye rin