TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

I can totally relate to this..Especially when I see people around me getting pregnant as though it is no big deal and we are here working so hard each cycle desperately.. hoping for one small miracle...sometimes I too wish if we can find out what exactly is the thing happening and why the hell the treatments are failing..

Just hang in there dear..This long dark tunnel has to end one day and all of us will surely see light at the end.. baby dust to you..

2. albertwigs

albertwigs New IL'ite

I like the post as it contain each and every useful conversation regarding the TTC progress and their concern recovery progress.This is really a good thread and I am also joining with u.I am in ttc for the past 2yrs.I was diagnosed with PCOD before 2 yrs.I didnt take full treatment just taking metformin alone.

3. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasu, Princi.

I went to Gynae that day.. She was hoping me with a positive test, but no..
    She said " I am very positive about your pregnancy soon, as you both got each test normal and everything is just good".. My doc says these words and still.. Well, my af is about to stop. Will start afresh. Doc has advised for follicular monitoring, from CD 8 till follicle reaches 20 mm and then hcg shot , with folic acid and susten 200mg after ovulation.

I am happy to discuss this all with you..

May God listen to our prayers soon..

4. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Hope so all are doing good...
    Was not keeping well these days.. Its very hot here now a days:spin Climate change gave me super fever and cold.. Now feeling better.. Also busy with purchasing stuff since i can catch my husband only during weekends...
    Heard its very hot in India too...Chillout!

Hi Vasu,
    Hope so everything is fine with you.. without any TTC stress...
    I read your earlier post about Ice cream and lifting Balaji...Just listen and forget it thats it.. I know you will easily overcome these situations... Take care dear and Good luck..

Hi Sheshin,
    Even i too talk about this to my Husband, what if there is a Zip kind of thing we can open and check what is there inside, or else we can make something in position...:idea..There wont no surgery required...he he he I know it so crazy...:crazy

Hi Deepali,
    Good Luck for your cycle...

5. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

Hi Deepali,

The words of your Gynae looks very promising.Start the new cycle with full enthusiasm.I wish you all the luck, hope this the month for you..

Lots of baby dust to all TTC ladies..

6. arshina

arshina New IL'ite

Prettina thank you so much for you well wishes.

@deepali,All the best for your new cycle,start this cycle with lots of prayers and hope,may you be blessed with a lo soon.babydust to you.

Hi albertwigs welcome dear,yes we all are going through difficult times so we are here to support and encourage each other,as we all are sailing in the same boat.All the best in your ttc journey.Babydust to you.

@seshin,:iagreereally imagination has wings and it can fly any direction.I wish......... wish.......... so many things could be otherway around.

Ya sharanyadevi its too hot here in india as well,though i stay in a place thats not too hot,i wonder how it would be in coastal regions,and kuwait is out of question,i heard its extremes there.take care dear,compensate with drinking lots of liquids.

Hi vasu how are you doing?Hope your mil has taken a break from her so called concern towards you.

7. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

dear vasu

dont bother what ur mil say...enjoy ur life !
    take care !

dear sharanya
    hope u are fine now..pls drink a lot of water !
    pls take care urself !

dear sheshin & VLR
    Dont worry dears... GOD will send our Best apple soon !
    I also hoping a miracle happen soon !

Dear Deepali
    Good Luck for ur new cycle.. May God bless u a healthy baby soon !

Dear Sis Prettina,
    Nice to see u here..Thanks for ur wish daa !

Dear albertwigs
    Welcome to our thread !
    Yes, we are here like one big family...supporting and motivating each other to achieve our goal. All the best dear ! May answer ur prayers soon.

My updates : Having very bad headaches past two days. Yesterday i couldnt get up from bed. Vomiting and feel dizzy. Took medicines. Feel better today ! I started to get bored staying at home. Now sewing new curtains for my house. Hope this cycle clicks for me. Praying to GOD ! See what GOD stores for me !

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Sheshin,
    The good idea. Who is going to invent it by the way?
    Where is crazy idea winner Mallie?

Hi Albertwigs,
    Welcome here... You can find our forum guidelines here...
    Take good care on you. Work hard to come out of PCOD effect.
    Baby dust to you.

Cool Deepali. Start the fresh cycle with more hope & with positive frame of mind.
    Baby dust to you!

Hi Sharanya,
    Hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself.
    Enjoy your shopping!
    Baby dust to you!
    Thanks dear..
    Ya, Temperature here is very bad. Caught with headache!

Hey Shina,
    She won't stop. She will continue to rock!

Hey Bambli,
    How are you doing? How is your health now.
    Don't stay at home for some time. Or engage yourself with some works. You will be fine!
    Baby dust to you!

9. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Oh bambli
    what happened? please take care and take enough rest. Hope you feel better soon.. how is your DH doing now?

Vasu
    I will be coming there in May.. so weather is already pretty bad ah?:shaking:
    I am thinking when was the last time I was in chennai during peak summer. Even when I was there, I used to be in office till 7.30 PM or so..hardly remember seeing sunset.
    can we plan to meet sometime during my vacation.. that is if you are free...

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It is toooooo hoooootttt dear in Chennai....
    I hope i got my headache because of that.
    Till June or July, sun will surely rock here.... No rain, hot summer; not a good option to come here by May/June. But still vaccations starts around hot summer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.