Online Surveys from Home?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by juhi_sri, May 31, 2005.

1. kvanjani

kvanjani New IL'ite

Hi !

I am from Belize (Central America). I am looking for free online surveys but most of the sites provide surveys for USA, UK, etc. but not for Belize. If anyone knows any genuine site for earning money from home, please help.

Thanks.

Dr. Kiran

2. vidisha

vidisha Senior IL'ite

Re: My experience with surveys....

Dear Aishu,

While registering with each survey site, please check if they allow people from India to participate in their surveys and make sure to read their Terms and Conditions and FAQ before signing up.

SURVEYS are a good source of earning a little cash or rewards. By participating in surveys and research, you are in a way shaping the future consumer products and services. Here are a few tips and information on how to succeed in surveys:
    • If you have time to do more surveys, try to register with as many sites as you can
    • Remember, not all sites notify you via email when there is a survey available at their web site. Note down the web sites that send you an email and that don't
    • Do not select random answers while doing a survey. Some of the surveys have questions like select answer c for this question.
    • Try to remember your questions and answers as much as possible during the course of a survey. Questions do repeat to check consistency
    • Before taking a survey, read the reward type (cash, gift certificate, points, sweepstakes etc..,) and do the ones that interest you
    • Do search on internet of the particular survey site for credibility and to check if it pays well and adheres to the payout model
    • You are giving personal information to the survey site and make sure to read its FAQ and privacy ploicy
    • Many survey sites give you a cashback for completing an offer. These are good incentives. But make sure that you read the terms and conditions before sigining up and cancel the respective service/offer before the trial period if you don't want it
    • Some of the survey sites have a daily survey
    • Most of the survey sites request you to complete an online profile based on which they might send you the matched surveys to you. Do take time to complete your profile
    • It might be a good idea to have a separate email ID for surveys and check for mail often

- Vidisha

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
  3. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Hi Uma

How you are doing this on ebay. Please elaborate. I also want to start something from home.

Regards
    Shivani

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2007
  4. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

HI there,

I didnot follow this thread for quite a long time .After going through the thread i could findout couple of good online survey sites .

But main issue that keeps poking my mind is " Do h4 visa eligible to get these money .ISit not illegal."

Next is can we get this money on our husband's SSN or any other altermative.

Thanks in Advance
    Mitra

5. keerthi

keerthi New IL'ite

Hi Mitra,

Refer to this post in the same thread - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/working-from-home/136-online-surveys-from-home-4.html#post5285

It tells you about risks in using husband's SSN if he is working in a H1B visa. May be you can try by other alternative suggested there.

Since you are in the US, you can register yourself with paypal.com and ask these survey companies to pay you through paypal. It is like working for cash then.

Working in H4 status is illegal. But many of them work for cash at their own risk.
    Regards,
    Keethi

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2008
  6. umakiran

umakiran New IL'ite

hi all,

i followed this thread.can anyone suggest me the good sites.and what are ur experiences and risks.can h4 people get money through paypal.

please give info.

thakns.

7. Dhanu_spice

Dhanu_spice New IL'ite

Re: Surveypro.com

Hi,
    I have tried Globaltest market survey.they says they wil pay once u reach 1000 points..1point is 5 cents i guess..i hav made only 250 points in 4 months :( dnt knw whther it wil payoff..anyways its free..
    Dhanya...

8. umakiran

umakiran New IL'ite

Re: Surveypro.com

hi dhanu,

by joining in that site we dont get any issues?but it will took long time 2 earn 1000 points know.u didn't tried any other sites in which we have to do online surveys?

thaks for the information.:wave

9. Dhanu_spice

Dhanu_spice New IL'ite

Hi Uma,
    I hav heard they are good..so jus continuing.i hav tried data entry..but invain..

please let me know the sites for dataentry or surveys which does not charge any fee and which are genuinely paying ones..i want to try and only then opt for a paid one.

Thanks Uma...
    Dhanya..

10. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

hi all

Is anyone tried registering in paypal.com ? What it means ? I dont know anythig at this paypal but heard a lot abt it....

can anyone explain this ? Is anyone is using paypal to recieve money for jobs done ?

Warm regards:confused: