PCOS & SA Issue

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by blessbabydust, Apr 1, 2010.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Dear TTC

Iam here not to disappoint you all by telling my fertility journey but hope my story will inspire many TTC for their Fertility journey .

We started to plan for baby only from October 2009. We both went to doctor for general checkup and did many test like blood test, pap smear test , uterus check up and egg ultrasound . Doctor advised to come after a week to collect the test results and consultation for our shock I discovered that iam affected by PCOS (mild) one due to hormonal imbalance . We both sat down and requested the doctor what is the solution to overcome this PCOS ? advised to reduce weight and exercise regularly . So I started to eat lots of vegetables (steamed ) and fruits (less sugar content ones - two fruits a day) avoided oil food, chicken , frys , chips , potatoes. We both went to swimming regularly and i walked one hour everyday my weight reduced drastically in two months time . I was normal weight like 57Kg and went to do the test again ..............after a week they advised iam alright and ready to conceive but doctor also advised to perform my husbands Semen analysis test . So we performed SA test after two weeks in December 2009 my heart broken into pieces his mobility and morphology was out of range ................. doctor advised that it might take longer than you thought .......but we both never lost hope and confidence we still was focused and diet and food . My husband took figs, cold milk and cold shower........... We both then forgot about baby planning and decided to work on something for my career as everytime i see negative in HPT i cry like baby and my husband couldnt see me like that so he said lets keep baby planning as side and plan for your career . And then we never talked about baby planning in january month at all .In month of Feb I was so tired and couldnt talk for long time . On feb 10th i was watching a movie called AA EE and one scence where prabhu's daughter talks about her father with pride . After seeing than I started to cry to murugan why you make us wait like this please bless us with baby soon. While watching movie i slept and in my dream someone asking me to check HPT at that time i was 3 weeks late ( i forgot completly about that ). Then i searched for HPT luckily i had two strips .... i checked the strips and waited for 10 seconds amazing it turned dark two lines positive .......................straight i went to my pooja room and said muruga muruga romba nandri nandri un karunaiyeh karunai than ................... i cried to muruga to thank him and to make our baby healthy and protect from evils . Until today i say "shasti kasavasam "everyday without fail and do shasti pooja . I forgot to tell everyone I got ghee from Garbarakshambigai temple (in november 3rd week ) and did 48 days thing ...........As per the goddess saying after did 48 days and 1 period cycle i got conceived . So GOD & Goddess are great and my strong prayers for them without any fail made them to bless me with healthy baby. Please do believe in them and they will bless us with healthy baby.And also i listen to garbarakshimbaigai songs daily and chanted verukalai and shasti kavasam . If you have any obstacles do chant sankata vinyaka slokam daily 3 times for 12 days . These are the things I did for begetting healthy baby. Iam now in 4th month ............... My grandmother used to say if pregnant lady say something wholeheartly it will happen . I wholeheartly say this to all TTC ladies please pray from your heart and avoid stress ; try to make other pregnant ladies happy and pray for their safe pregnancy this will create a Karma and turn into blessing for you and baby dust . Now iam daily praying to god for safe delivery and healthy baby.

I pray for all TTC ladies a healthy baby soon .

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010

2. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi Blessbabydust,

Heartiest congratulations!!!!I too belive in god strongly.Whatever happens,happens for the best.Continue your prayers & takecare.May god bless u with his kindness.sticky baby dust to u & all our TTC friends.

3. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

Hi Blessbabydust,

Congratulations dear!!!!

Happy to see a good news.

Enjoy your pregnancy.

4. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

BBD,

This is an inspirational post for sure:thumbsup.Thanks for the share!

Have a happy pregnancy!

5. umashankari

umashankari New IL'ite

Dear Blessbabydust,

Congratulations on ur pregnancy...wishing u good luck to deliver healthy baby...yea u r an inspiration to us and hope all IL's who are trying to get preggo get their BFP soon....ur story proves again that GOD NEVER FAILS!!
    congrats again

6. umashankari

umashankari New IL'ite

hey Blessbabydust,
    I live in Sydney too..jus want to ask u if I can keep posting u msg whenever I have doubts and concerns about TTC..jus want a friend to share my feelings....THANKS

7. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Blessybabydust.
    This is surely inspirational and I am sure its Lord Muruga and Garbharakshambigai, who did wonders.

Cheera and happy and healthy pregnancy

8. sashi99

sashi99 Senior IL'ite

Congraats blessbabydust dear...:)urs is a truely inspirational story. Really God has done wonders on you. Hope He shows His grace on all of us like this. Have a happy pregnancy and tace care of ur health. My sincere prayers for you.

9. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

blessbabydust
    That was one inspirational story. It is really go heartening to hear when someone like us who struggled through the ttc journey succeeds.

Congrats on your pregnancy and hope you have a safe delivery...take care

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi BlessBabyDust,
    Thanks for sharing your inspirational story.

Congrats on your pregnancy.
    Eat healty & stay healthy. Enjoy your pregnancy!
    Take care.