1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Home remedies for asthma

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by kanaka Raghavan, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Paula

Paula New IL'ite

A natural remedy "tested" by my friends that suffer by asthma is a cure in a salt mine (saline).
    We are living at sea and we enjoy the privileges offered by walks on the seaside. It feels healthy and relaxing, but it is not comparable to the benefits of a saline.
    The cures of immunization in a saline are recommended for people who get cold easily, but especially for those with asthma.

2. shivaranjani

shivaranjani New IL'ite

Hi everybody,
    Thank you for giving so many remedies. Actually my daughter was suffering from pulmonary TB some 3 yrs. back. Since then she has been having regular attacks of Asthma. She is also complaining of severe back pain and has put on weight in her upper elbow, hips etc. The doctor says all these are the after effects of those powerful medicines and that she would be alright . Right now she is in a college hostel. Is there any ayurvedic remedy for getting back her health, fitness etc. Please write to me.
    Shivaranjani

3. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Thnx for wonderful tip.

4. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

hai kanaka thanks for starting the thread my dd have asthma.i will try the milk diluted with ginger thanks archana for this valuable information,sandhya