April 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Gitunandakumar, Aug 7, 2009.

1. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

Hi kutty

As per my date and time madhuri posted her message today.So I updated date as 29 march.

2. suhaana

suhaana Senior IL'ite

Hi Amul,Kutty, Sandhiya and everyone.........thank you so much for your wishes. :)

I am waiting eagerly for news from your end.

Yes Amul, my mother in law is over the moon and now I'm the twinkle of her eye. :rotflThanks for remembering after all this while. Everyone's over the moon yaar. I think god was really on my side this time and my prayers have been answered.

Will definately post my birth exp sometime later as I have sssssssooooooooooo much to shatre with you all.It's the most beautiful and enriching experience........sigh actually no words are enough to justly express the first moments when I heard my baby cry, when he was shown to me, all I could do at that time was kiss him. Its so true motherhood is such a complete experience.

Love

Suhaana

3. madhurisatya

madhurisatya Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

How are you doing.Congrats Suhana..

Let me give short view of my birth experience.On 26th March from 6 pm.. i am having little contractions.Bared till sat early hrs and went to hospital.Doctor checked for cervix dialation and sent back home saying that no dialation.After coming back no contractions till saturday afternoon. From saturday afternoon continuous contractions.Around 11:30 pm went to hospital .Cervix dialation was 8cm... Around 3:00 am i delivered ... My husband was very very supportiv during the whole process.

Take care ladies. All the best.....

4. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Oh nice, Madhuri! It's great that you managed at home until you were at 8 cm! I read and hear that it is best to labor at home for as long as possible. In your own comfort zone.

Congratulations, Suhaana!!! Hope your recovery from C-section is on schedule.

I just got back from OB appt. Once a week appt from now onwards. Cervix is soft but closed. Baby is beginning to drop and is head down. Thankfully, GBS negative. I had a positive test around 12w and had to undergo treatment. So, was a little worried this time. Anytime, doc says!!! Or it could go to 40w. No guarantees :).

5. Gitunandakumar

Gitunandakumar Bronze IL'ite

Congrats Sushanna... As you said it will be good movements with our LO.

@Haysa,

Good to know that everything is good with you. So any time expected ah.. thats good.

@my updates:

Nothing much, as usual it's going. Eargely waiting for next checkup which is on monday (5th April).

Take care ladies.

6. sandiya

sandiya Senior IL'ite

Hi Madhuri,

Wov!!! Nice to know that u managed in home until u were 8 cm dear... it would have been real tough for you isnt'it... With all the pain that u managed i guess now ur happy with ur LO :)

7. sandiya

sandiya Senior IL'ite

Hi Hasya,
    mmmm so eagerly waiting na... as doc said anytime.... :)

Hi Gitu,
    Even i am waiting for my checkup tomorrow

My updates:
    Not sure whether doc will do an internal exam... most of her other patients said me that she never does any internal exam and will wait through until delivery....

8. Gitunandakumar

Gitunandakumar Bronze IL'ite

Hi Madhuri,

It's great that you managed in your home itself. How did you managed dear? So came to home or still in hospital?

9. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

Hi Madhuri

Oh..You are at home until you are dilated upto 8cms. How did you manage? I think you may not have taken epidural. Take care of you and your LO.

Hi Suhaana

Good to know that your MIL is happy and you are bonding well with your LO. We all are waiting to know your experience. Take care of you and your LO.

BTW, what did you name your LO's?

Hi Hasya

So now you can expect at any time. Good. GBS is negative. Thats a good thing. Take care.

Hi Sandiya

I think almost every doctor will do internal exam to check cervix. Check once. Take care.

Hi Amul

Oh..yeah..according to your time its 29th. So how are you doing? Enjoying with your mom. Take care.

Hi Geetha, poonam, priya, eliz, sree, arian

How are you doing?

my updates

I am doing good. Pelvic pain is increasing day by day. Waiting for my DH and mom. Have my next appointment on 12th with other doctor. Suddenly there is so much of swelling in my legs. Take care all.

10. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Kutty, did I mention that I had swelling too? I just cut salt out and am drinking plenty of water. When I say cut, I mean cut. No salt in curries or rotis. There is salt in sambar or chutneys, however. They'll go bad in a jiffy if there isn't salt in them. Helped a lot. My doc commented that my legs looked better today than 2 weeks ago.