Please help me to get out of bad dreams :(

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by savitha14, Nov 12, 2009.

1. savitha14

savitha14 New IL'ite

I get weird and bad dreams in night. Sometimes i get bad dreams in day time also. Today i got a dream like i go to a top of a building and trying to jump from there. And last week i got dream like my close relative (she is like my mother to me) is dead and me and my husband are hiding because of some good thing that is happening at home and telling everyone the next day. I felt really shocked and scared the whole day when i got this dream. I got scared and wokeup but even then i was not able to beleive that was a dream and coudn't come out at all. I get all sort of sacry things in dream. Please help me what do i do to get out this. I haven't told all this to my husband or any of my family members, because they might start worrying which i dont want to create.
    Sometimes my husband also tells that he got a scary dream wth all insects, snakes and everything.
    Is there something wrong happening in our family or to our family. I haven't done any evil eye removal (dhsiti removal) or anything.
    Please help me to get out of this. Does going to any temple or doing pooja will solve this problem? I am very much worried and i'm not able to tell this outside also. Please somebody help me!

2. ramkalyang

ramkalyang Senior IL'ite

Prayers to Lord Ganesha.

DO WASH YOUR LEGS BEFORE GOING TO BED and CLOSE YOUR EYES AND RECITE THE FOLLOWING LINES FROM POWERFUL SLOKA "KANDA SASTHI KAVASAM". POST YOUR FEEDBACK AFTER FEW DAYS

KAKKA KAKKA KANAGAVEL KAKKA
    NOKKA NOKKA NODIYIL NOKKA
    THAKKA THAKKA THADAYARA THAKKA
    PARKA PARKA PAVAM PODI PADA
    PILLI SUNIYAM PERUMPAGAI AGALA
    VALLA BUDHAM VALASHTIGA PEYGAL
    ALLAL PADUTHUM ADANGA MUDIYUM
    KOLIVAI PEIGALAUM KURALAI PEIGALUM
    PENGALAI THODARUM BRAMA RACHADHARUM
    ADIYANAI KANDAL ALARI KALANGIDA

GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES

PRAYERS TO LORD GANESHA

RAMKALYANG

3. drhema901

drhema901 New IL'ite

Recite the following before bedtime

To prevent bad dreams
    ----------------------
    Rama Skanda hanumantam vaikadeyam vrukodaram Sayane sa smaren nityam dus-swapnam tasya nashyati
    Or
    Achyutham kaes(h)avam vishNum harim somam janaardhanam ​
    Hamsam naaraayaNam krishNam japaeth duhsvapna s(h)anthayae

4. Beijing

Beijing New IL'ite

The Lifco Publishers published The book in the name of Sakala Karya Siddhiyum Srimadh Ramayana Parayanamum and the Sundhara Kandam. In these books there is a chapter called Thrijadi Kanda Swapnam. The reading methed, i.e No of days, Neivadhyam details also given in the same book. You start to read that particular chapter. Definetly you will be out of your problem as early as poosible.

Best wishes to you and your family members.

Thankyou,

Beijing

5. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

Hi dont worry

a simple tips for you i hope you are in chennai then it will be easy for you

just go to a palivasal means Muslims temple in the evening by 6
    dont go inside just stand outside and ask someone to spell on you

just a one mins work they will askyou to stand front of him and spell urudu mantra whihc really works

thats all finish

all your dream problem will fly try this dont be shy take some one with you if you need

you will have good sleep

you get relief from tried, disturbed sleep , suddenly wake up, etc etc

thankingyou

god is always great

6. siri1505

siri1505 New IL'ite

sorry abt it, so keep mullakampa branch(horn stem), on d top of d entrance of d home, by keeping like this, bad source's wont come anni,it;s believed, & keep sum kumkum or vhibuthi on forehead before gng to sleep, or u cna keep flipflop's or scandal;s or broom underneath ur bed,so,dats all i know,