Vaasthu doubts

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by VGVK, Jan 17, 2010.

1. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Hi Vijaeya,

Appreciate your review and advice.. Please advice on the following -

1. Position of Study Table in Children's bedroom (Son's)?
    2. Can Son live in the NW bedroom?
    3. If I have a Ventilated Ceiling in the North East Balcony (instead of Open-to-sky Terrace), will it be ok? or should I not leave that NE open at all?

Thank you so much for your time.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  2. chittidallas

chittidallas New IL'ite

Hi VGVK,
    i am wondering whether you could help me with any of vasstu issues with our home.
    actually we bought house 4 months back and after that several times we got sick and sometimes at home front overseas had issues and now family members at overseas happy but now i lost my job. and other issue my daughter almost about to lose daycare due to which i can't search for job anymore... but generally before buying the house itself we are going through a lot lot of mental tensions at family front, spouse relation, friends cheating etc etc and also money front many to say... can't believe like that... not able to be peace... thought atlease after buying home we might get some happiness but still no use.. we think we are the unlukiest people, even though we haven't done any bad to anybody. before buying house showed vaastu to astrolger they said, its good except that we are having is that, our backyard(south direction) is 25 feet more compared to the entrance (north direction), it is not that much good...is that true? is this one causing several issues at our home? and also one more friend told, master bedroom is lower height compared to the whole home(especially north side of home) height, may be 1 feet down is that also vaastu issue?
    can you please suggest me what to do?
    waiting for your reply...
    Thanks
    chitti

3. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

Hi chitti,

Will you please send the drg?

V.G.VIJAEYA KUMAAR

4. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Sir,

Already i asked query Reg.My new house(under construction). But now i am asking about my Rented home(presently living). Last week my aunty and uncle r came to my home. Both r crossed many stages in Meditation and they got Theetchai Also. They told me ur home is not in Vasthu, here more negative vibrations,U will face only problems and No positive symptoms.Afterthat i ignored it. Suddenly two days before one my Parrot was dead. Past 2 mths myself and hubby facing lot of Health issue. I aslo under TTC(Trying to Conceive). But still no positive issues.... Now i worried lot and lot.... Stressed also.

My present home is Main Door-facing West.(North west Corner) Bed room in Soth west corner.Cot West(head) -East(leg). Kitchen in South East corner.

I don't know what to do in next??? Pls reply me Sooon Sir....

5. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

PLEASE SEND THE DRG. (for more accuracy in vaasthu suggestions)

V.G.VIJAEYA KUMAAR

6. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

K sir. I will send with in 2 days.

7. ggitavelu

ggitavelu New IL'ite

tell about kuber toys (6) where the kuber toys placed in the house

8. neelayadakshi

neelayadakshi New IL'ite

dear sir,
    how do we decide the direction of the main door of a house? is it the direction we face when we open the door from inside or is it the direction we step into on entering the house thru the main door?
    really confusing.
    thanks a lot
    neela

9. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sir,

V r going to do, for our new home-nelai vaikum function( in Tamil)on coming 18th.( main door frame fixing function). It's our First home and first function also. I don't know, what is d exact procedure and formalities for it as per Vasthu?

I want to do all formalities in traditionally. Thats y i need ur help .Builder told v take care all. He told "Navarathnam stones"- duplicate around Rs.300, put into under the frame. Is it must?

10. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

Hi neela

The direction which is the door face is the facing direction.

Simply stand at your main door, saw the opposite side of your house is facing direction.