1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which dish that you make makes ur husband go woooooooooow !!!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mlk2009, Jun 10, 2009.

1. chinna24

chinna24 New IL'ite

Hi,

My DH loves any sweet dish i prepare especially carrot halwa and bread halwa :).
    And in breakfast he likes to have idly most of the times and fav dish in lunch wd be fish curry and mutton biryani he loves those 2 dishes i cook.:rotfl.

2. sathyanjali

sathyanjali Senior IL'ite

My DH likes anything I cook. Here are some of his fav in my "kai pakkuvam" ;)
    Jeera pulav with dhal fry
    Aval upma
    Black Sundal kuzhambhu(Chettinad style)

3. Raechel

Raechel Senior IL'ite

Hi,

"Beef Ularthu" and "Beetroot samosa" , these two are my DH's favourite.

4. coolphani

coolphani Bronze IL'ite

:hide:None. It's been 2 yrs since I got married and am still learning to cook.

But there were two instances - once when I made veg biryani and another instance when I made dal and tomato curry...he french kissed me and said he loved the food.

In my case it's the other way round. I love the way his potato fry and maggi noodles taste.

5. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

All time favorite, arachavitta sambar, potato curry and cucumbar kootu(MIL's speciality)

6. sailingboat

sailingboat Senior IL'ite

for my hubby it is mutton biryani or fish fry. He says, i am perfect.

7. devirama

devirama New IL'ite

My pizza made from scratch... he even praised in front of his italian friend .. no one makes pizza like my wife does :)

he likes mostly what i cook but another hit recepie is Rajma rice.

8. SmartandSweet

SmartandSweet New IL'ite

My DH is a big meat lover and i am a strict vegetarian who cooks only vegetarian.So, the only time he goes WOOOOOOW over food is when we get some non-veg curry from outside and i serve it up on a plate for him, he looks up at me so lovingly (for bringing it upto him) so i guess i feel very grateful to whoever cooks at the restaurant or the take-outs we go to.
    If it is strictly my cooking he likes the 'Manchurian' i make (probably reminds him of some meaty food).
    I love my Hubby's Tacos...........he makes the best.

9. APassionateOne

APassionateOne New IL'ite

My husband's parents are from two different states and I am from a totally different state in India. He is 'ok' with all my cooking and rarely tells me 'wow..this is wonderful!' etc. my dad loves my mom's cooing and my mom cooks her best dishes of my dad's choice in his style and that way they show love for each other. Initially it was sad/depressing that I don't have that with my husband. But now, I have gotten busy to make any special stuff and he stopped eating rice for reducing the carb intake. He doesn't eat chicken made at home (So I never make at home) and he won't touch mutton/fish etc and he won't eat sweets. So..hmm...well...

But at least I cook for my self and my kid. I make mean sambhars (That he likes), different veggie curries and rasams....:confused2:

10. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Does toast and tea count? LOL That is how far my culinary expertise goes and he is much better at cooking than me. I could always order takeaways and claim I made them but I have a sneaking suspicion that won't fool him. So unfortunately I cannot make him go wooow on anything I cook but there are always other things that matter that I can make him go wow :wink: