Trying to Conceive: Support group for Women

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hemasiva, Mar 4, 2008.

1. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

Hi Vijaysys,

Please don`t feel stressed out.May be you are ovulating later than you think.Try charting bbt also along with it.You will have a better idea of your ovulation day.
    Hope it helps..

Regards,
    Princi

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I too will say extend the margin. For the initial period of time until you find your approx ovulation time, you need to cover some more days. Once you get positive opk, cover those near by dates alone..
    Or if your couldn't track your ovulation, get help from your gynec too!
    Baby dust to you.

3. vijaysys

vijaysys New IL'ite

Thank you vasumathi and Princi.
    For a person with average 36 day cycle, ovulation can be on the day of 18 th or more.. only thing is here, ovulation exists between 12 to 24 hours only...

Have a nice day..

4. Vasumathy

It can be later too. If you have 14 days of luteal phase, subtract it from 36. You ovultion can be around CD21 too. Try till that.
    Baby dust to you.

5. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

I agree with Vasu.In addition it is also possible that you may have luteal phase less than 14 days.Hence,extending your opk testing days would be good...

6. Anu2816

Anu2816 New IL'ite

I am doing some excercise for weight loss... simultaneously, i am also trying to concieve. is it bad to continue with the exercises when my periods r delayed by 2-3 days?.(its normal o have delayed periods sometimes right?)..I mean will exercising with weight or heavy cardio hurt the baby (if i concieved...) in the earlier stages??

I am doing 30 mins elliptical and treadmill

please guide.

7. Vasumathy

Do not pressure your tummy in the 2WW. Try to do mild exercise/slow down if you are doing the exercises fast.

8. vijaysys

vijaysys New IL'ite

Thanks vasumathy, princi and anu... my prayers to all..

I'm trying to conceive for 2 years now, today's my 24th day & I used to have 36days of cycle...

I would like to know, people trying to conceive like me can have IC during her 2WW period or last week or some days before the next period day starts..... If you have intercourse will this affect conceiving....

I have this doubt and confusion longtime, please knowledge me too .. Thanks.. [​IMG]

9. cheemu

cheemu New IL'ite

Trying to conceive
    <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>Last month i did pcod drilling in india he did sperm wash & kept me in medication for three month to conceive Progynova & deivry tablets and it was a failure but i got my periods after 26 days, when i went for further treatment ,doctor did scanning and found out that i have single cyst in my right ovary.

she gave me Progynova pills for this month and asked me to come down next month

My concern is by taking these pills will the cyst eradicate and how long will it take usually. Does any one faced such problem & got conceived.

Kindly advise.

10. Vasumathy

If you don't have history of MCs, then its not a problem. Stay cool. Don't get tensed up. Avoid heavy pressures to your tummy, thats sufficient.
    Baby dust to you...