1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

New Career

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by lakshu, Mar 27, 2010.

1. lakshu

lakshu New IL'ite

Hi dear friends,
    Already I have given my life details in "My painful life". forum "Life without spouse".
    Now I am working as a Hindi teacher in a reputed school. As there is in no need for hindi teachers in chennai (tamil nadu), the seniors in my hindi department in my school are fulfilling the requirement. Moreover I am very much depressed about my present life.
    I thought to go for a montessori training so that I can move for any foreign countries, please give your valuable suggestions.
    I am very much afraid to go for second marriage and only negative thoughts are coming to my mind. I feel "No Man" is good in this world, do my thinking is correct. I am confused and I am very much like to move anywhere from where Iam now residing.
    Do a woman really need a support in the life, apart from sex a moral support is really necessary for a woman, please reply me.

2. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lakshu,
    I remember you from your previous posts. Changing your career is a good idea, but going abroad with two growing kids is difficult . Montessori training is not enough.
    It would be better if you learnt stitching and opened a boutiqe , do machine embroidery etc. Spend some time learning some skill.
    Why not change your locality ? You can start afresh in a new house.
    A husband is not necessary for leading a good life, remarry only if you find some nice person.
    There are plenty of single women living a happy life and you have kids too !They will give you all the support you need. A husband may or may not give you what you desire . You should be strong to support to your kids.
    Stop looking for support and you will become independent and strong.

3. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Hi lakshu

It is not right to start hating all men simply because one was bad. It is negating the goodness of many good human beings. You have a son and I am sure you would be proud of him.

Let me put it very honestly, one can't negate the emotional and physical support of a companion. When we lose a part of ours in an accident or when we deliberately cut it off to save rest of our body, we learn to live without it, but, we know that we do feel that it was once there and how better would it would have been if the part wouldn't have rotten.

Keep your options open. If you get someone you feel is right for you, do consider remarriage.

Now coming to the career, if possible go for M.Ed and apply for central school, you can apply for translators job also. If you are willing to move out of the state, try for better options. Take up tution job for non-hindi speaking students who have hindi as one of the subjects.

Have a look at this video and consider yourself lucky

best wishes
    Ansh