I want a new career option

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Alankritha, Jan 19, 2010.

1. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Don't tell me this goodfriend....Nothing comes easily in India. I am frustrated talking to the universities about giving me admission in my desired field and understood one thing - it is impossible to shift career in India. As an engineering graduate, I have only two options in doing post graduation - ME and MBA.

2. goodfreind

goodfreind Senior IL'ite

Mi Myth
    I was giving tips to carer change. here am not doing debate just helping

Also for your case is different and fixed rule like education subjects all by the university rulkes..how i can change

And if you need diffrent subjects let me know i can guide you..
    But i will way everything is easy if you try right way

3. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Sorry Goodfriend....even I am not here to argue with you. That day I was frustrated with the universities admission criteria.

4. neha1

neha1 Silver IL'ite

Hi Mithy,
    I just had a suggestion. I have read in some earlier posts of yours that your fiance is abroad. Why don't you consider studying in the same country as him(if your family has no issues and finances are ok)? I think abroad we have more flexibility in this regard. JMO.

Btw, why do you say that options are only ME or MBA for you? What are you interested in? If possible,try taking up part time or correspondence courses to get an idea of the subject and then apply for full time courses

I hope I did not confuse you more:hide:

Good luck!!!

5. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Yes Neha, even I got admission for MBA in the same university where my fiance is studying but my visa got rejected. Now trying out in India....I was not interested in MBA but got admission to be with him. In India, MBA is too costly. So now I feel, why to invest so much money in a subject where I am not interested.

6. goodfreind

goodfreind Senior IL'ite

HI Myth

No problem. am sure you will get one what you like

7. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

can you please tell me what other options are available apart from IT industry ?