1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

New Designs with precious gem beads/tear drops

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by shyamla, Feb 20, 2010.

1. isabellabrown

isabellabrown New IL'ite

Shyamala I think all you need to do is just google it and I am sure that you will found what exactly you are seeking for. One of our best friend, There are many online site which provide you lot of design and patterns you are looking for. The necklace that is been shared over here are pretty good.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  2. veni_mohan75

veni_mohan75 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sri,

Please find some designs which i have collected from the internet

3. veni_mohan75

some more friend...........

4. veni_mohan75

Few More.................

5. rama789

rama789 New IL'ite

i got these from mangatrai.com

Attached Files:

6. rama789

rama789 New IL'ite

i got these designs from mangatrai.com

Attached Files:

7. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Shyamala

I saw your post only today. I hv some collections for tear drop designs. I am attaching them for you. Hi, its wonderful that you are able to visit Gems exhibition and buy also. What did you buy? I got as gift a string of Jade bought from USA from my Sis-in-l. I made it as neclace, ear ring and finger ring. Not enuf for bangles. May be I should be a bracelet........

Hope you like the attachments. Do let me know if you have made the decision and what design you chose..........

Brgds
    Shanti

View attachment 75735

View attachment 75736

View attachment 75737

View attachment 75738

View attachment 75739

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  8. shyamla

shyamla New IL'ite

Hey ladies...

WOW.... Awesome designs I just simply surprised by seeing all these designs. I'm so glad to say that these are exactly what I'm looking for..so I can not ask more than these ... beautiful :spin:drowning thanks to all, specially to sheshin, jaishree, narra, veni mohan, rama, shantisubra... nice designs :thumbsup

First of all I'm extreamly sorry that I have not replied sooner. Its been long time I didn't get a chance to login to IL because of my work dead lines these days. In between I just logged in one day for only 5 min.s and just replied in hurry. But today after long time I got a chance to check all these designs and simply amazed.

I agree with 'lifestyleweek' and 'isabellabrown'. you are right these designs are simply nice ..actually that time, within 2 weeks I got again 2 more strings again with beads and tear drops for my sister as well. because of that reason I just asked for some more designs (for my siter too).. never mind..

Hey shanti I got some string with Ruby beads, emerlads and Suphire tear drops. I did really like your designs too..cute ear rings and lockets.
    Actually I'm not yet decided the designs becoz today by seeing all these now I'm in dilemma :) becoz I liked most of them .So definately I will let you know for sure some time soon, once I decide :)

thank you ladies once agin :thumbsup:cheers

Cheers,
    Sri.

9. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Hi Shyamla,
    If you can please share as to where you got the strands from and how much did they cost?

I have heard my friends doing such things but I have not explored it..I want to do it though...

Please let me know.

THX
    FL

10. shyamla

shyamla New IL'ite

Hey FL,

you can check internationl gems show which comes to couple of places every year across the US. I bought these gems from that show. So you can check their show shedules near to your place to go. But you can always buy these beads in desi Jewellery stores also anywhere. The cost is depends on Quality and Quantity, It always varies.

Good luck :) let me know if you need more information.

cheers,
    Sri.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010