Ladies in Marina/Greens /JLT/AL Barsha/Tecom/

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by pallavigarg, Jun 11, 2008.

1. zielle

zielle New IL'ite

Re: Ladies in Greens, Gardens, Barsha, Marina,Jumeirah-dubai

Hi Puri,

There is a bus stop at choithram we can meet up there,inside choithram it will be crowded na. Just ask somebody for the bustop for bus number 93 they will guide u.

7 pm is fine wid me, just to let u knw i have driving classes tomorrow from 3.30 to 5.30 at Al Quasis (some last moment changes), i will leave sharp at 5.30 from Al Quasis and should be able to reach by 7pm at Choithram.Just keeping u informed.

My height is approx 5.5, medium built, short hair, will post my dress colour tomorrow morning k.

C Ya soon.
    Regards,
    Rani

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  2. zielle

zielle New IL'ite

Hi Puri,

I am wearing black trouser and black and grey top k.I will be checking IL b4 3 pm, so if any changes pls let me knw by then k.Or else we meet up today at 7 pm at chithram 93 bus stop k.:cheers

C U
    Regards,
    Rani

3. Puribala

Puribala New IL'ite

Hey Rani,

Perfecto!!! Meeting confirmed. Choitram bus stop at 7pm today. Am wearing pink T and blue jeans with a colourful bag. Hey...our height is the same ;) lol...

See ya! :thumbsup

Puri

4. bharathi123

bharathi123 New IL'ite

Hi Puri,

I too live in the greens area and have tried to get in touch with you on the other thread. Please let us try and meet to be friends first and then to discuss if you can still teach the kids some classical dance.

Cheers
    Bharathi

5. Puribala

Puribala New IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,

Definitely we should meet up. How about this weekend or tomorrow if you check this thread by then.

Rani and I met up and it was quite a new experience. We plan to meet up soon again and would love to make a group out of it.

Cheers,
    Puri

6. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies

I'm planning to Shift from Bur Dubai to Springs in few months time . Wish to hear from the Ladies staying in Springs regarding certain Issues which are of Concern to me !

I have a 10 yr old kid who goes to Dps and as in 5th Std . While in Bur Dubai I never had/ have to fight with finding Tutor ( Arabic or for any subject for that matter ) but dont know how easy or difficult is to find one in Springs ! Coz I'm not keen to pay extra to tutor coming from Bur Dubai to Springs .

Are maids easily available . ? Are they available through refernce or do I need to go through Agency ?

Are there any utilty stores those who home deliver ?

Which Number in Springs are ( Heard 1 and 12 is ) near to Spinneys or Choitram.. As i have 8 month old baby , wouldnt be possible for me to drive with her to Spinneys or Choitram's ..

Last but not the Least , Are there any Coffee Meetups which are organised on regualr basis to know Indian Ladies ..

An early response would be much appreciated to make an informed decision !

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  7. Desertorchid

Desertorchid New IL'ite

Hi Rani,

I am very sorry for the late reply..looks like i missed a get-together also..
    i was very busy with work and almost forgot to check my messages here..
    i have been in dubai for the past 4 years but was moving from one location to another..life in springs area is completely different as it is mainly of european community and couldnt find anyone from our place...was wondering how difficult it would be for ladies who stays whole day at home.
    i am married,no kids yet. I work ,so week days are fully loaded and weekends are for resting.
    Do let me know when u guys plan to meet next and the venue and i will try to be there...
    take care

8. Desertorchid

Desertorchid New IL'ite

Hi shivani,

good to know that you are moving to our area.I have moved in a month back..so i am still searching for facilities like maid service,cleaners etc..i dont think its difficult to find maids as i have met couple of maids staying in nearby villas who are ready to offer their service once they are free from their daily chores (also in most cases,they do go to other homes asking for a part time job if they have got a no-objection from their current sponsor).I couldn't decide on any one as i was out of town for few days and was not sure whether i should rely on them.
    Springs 1 is just walkable distance from Spinneys..there is another Spinneys (a 5 minute drive) nearby and 2 Choithrams.(both 10 minutes drive from Springs1).Almost same situation with Springs12 also...Depending on the location, we get home deliveries from any of these Choithrams..
    I do not know much abt availability of tutors,but i have seen couple of ads in the shops here mentioning abt home tutions..I have seen a newly opened Medical Centre in Meadows area near to Springs 1 and also a new Emarat station is being planned..
    Also,there are coffee joints also for get-together s.
    Drive down to this area,roam around and then decide the villa as per your wish..
    all the best

9. zielle

zielle New IL'ite

Hi Nisha,

How r u ding, hws work. Was a bit tied up so cudnt reply.Hope u have settled in springs by now.Its really gud dat u r working or else its more difficult to pass ur time in such a area.Would u be interested in meeting up.Poornima and i met up in Greens it was g8.Do let me knw the time and place kkkk.

Regards,
    Rani

10. Desertorchid

Desertorchid New IL'ite

Hi Rani,

I was down with fever...same viral fever thats spread all throughout uae now..probably bcos of weather change...there are few coffee shops in springs area where we can meet up..can be any thursday evening or weekends..
    lets decide one day and meetup..
    Regards

Nisha.[​IMG]