1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Is Any Tamilian in Connecticut state , USA ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by priyaindusladie, Mar 25, 2010.

1. priyaindusladie

priyaindusladie Senior IL'ite

hI FRIENDS ,
    Vanakkam. I need some basic info from the tamil people in connecticut state . If there is anyone , plz reply:thumbsup

2. goodfreind

goodfreind Senior IL'ite

what kind of info you need

3. anushma83

anushma83 New IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    I am anusha.... I am in East Hartford,CT... I just need to know which indian shop is good for getting like Sujatha Chakki Fresh atta ,ponni raw rice,idli rice.. which shop is good & quality...? I am also wishing to take carnatic music classes in my apartments.. What are the procedures..to go about that.. & what should I do to make aware to the people who are in East Hartford that I am taking carnatic music.....Give some ideas if u know...

I have already posted an add in Sulekha.. Till now no response... Is there any alternate way to get reach of people..(abt carnatic music teacher..).. Just now going to move to the apartments...(probably tomorrow..)... How is cost of living in CT... It was a nightmare for us seeing an aprtment in Hartford..Finally decided.. Becoz all the apts are costly.. So hw abt cost in shops...? But I also need a quality...

Cud u please tell me to my email... Awaiting for ur reply...

Thanks & Regards,
    Anu...