1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My School Anniversary

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ganges, Mar 22, 2010.

1. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear Mindi

Yes dear. But I remembered the day after the anniversary. I didnt take food and slept. Didnt came out of the house also. Felt very ashamed to face everybody. For one week I didnt talk to Uma. But after that whenever we think about that we used to have a good laugh.

thanks for the fb dear

ganges

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganga,
    A very hilarious post!!! You made me to travel to my school days !! 'N ataraja" in anger mood very good!!! But dear how did you manage to restore your mood and dance after the great fall!!
    In my school days I was the heroine !! They made me to take part in dance, drill, and in drama. On that day we enacted " Kannagi" drama, After finishing my dance, I rushed to make up for Kannagi. Since I had a short hair artificial hair was fixed to my original. The court scene began;I started delivering the dialogue of ' Kannagi" in an emotional manner. Alas! the artificial hair fell down and there me standing with shortest hair!!!
    with love
    pad

3. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Ganges,

Wow, you were a superwoman, enacting in so many activities in a single day and enjoying it tooo!!!.

I was imagining,the curses you were hurling on your friend "UMA", and couldn't stop my laugh:rotfl.

You have tremendous confidence toooo, to go ahead and perform later after the goof ups, hats off to you.:thumbsup

4. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Gangey!

What a humorous post that was. I could visualise the happenings on the stage. So sad u were adakkufying toilet (being a kid) for such a long time naa?

Could see the rudhra thaandavam on your face after u fell down. But what spirits uh? U came back to re-do the dance.

What a nice feeling to think abt those olden days and enjoy now no?

I really enjoyed reading this.

5. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Dear Pads,

A very cute fb. Wow. How much I want to see a bobbed kannagi dear. I know how you felt that time. That might have been the exact situation of mine. If we think, what all small interesting incidents are there in our life no ? But we are not realising it. Thanks to Indus Ladies to brought them out of us. Was that the dialogue started with " Kelaai Manna, Cheppuvadudaiyen " . I love chilappathikaram. thank you dear for the chweet fb.

ganges

6. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Dear Radhu,

Thanks dear. It was a govt high school and we were the heroines there for all type of extra curricular activities. It was not that we were experts but there were no other students who were interested in all that. So every year the teachers had to depend on us !!!!!! and the public had to withstand us.

with love

ganges

7. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Dear Soldier

Thankyouda. Nice fb. Yes dear, if god comes in front of me and permit me to ask any boon, I will definitely ask him to get me back my school days. Such a naughty but innocent days. No worries nothing. After Mom and dad and sis, friends were the only world around us right ?

Love

ganges

8. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Dear Ganga aunty

Enjoyed the post still :biglaughwhile managing to write this Feed back.
    I think your childhood was very adventorous with nothing left without you giving a try.
    Its our pleasure to enjoy more memories through snippets

9. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Dear Meenu

Yes dear. I enjoyed my childhood verymuch. And whatever incidents are coming to my memory I am putting into write then and there in IL. Thanks to IL for wake me up and give such a platform and also to all friends like you to give enthu to write more. Wait dear. More is to come.

Thank you for the sweet fb. Sukham thanneyalle.

ganges

10. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Very nice..... couldnot help imagining and giggling... my two kutties are staring at me as to why she is laughing alone.... Everyyear even we used to wait for those programmes (sports and cultural) so that we could officially bunk the classes.... it was great fun.....

Alas, i was waiting for my kids to take part in some dance but i found out that they dont have cultural programmes and they got into a prayer song...