1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MOMS OF TODDLERS - Meet here..

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by aparnag, Mar 20, 2010.

1. priyasworld

priyasworld New IL'ite

Saritha.. I think Yoga in the afternoon is not a problem.
    It can be done anytime 2 hrs before/after food..
    Congratulations on successfully weaning your DS !
    Aparna..Best of luck to you too.. I am sure you will be there soon !!

My problem is different.. when Anaya was about 7 months old..she suddenly stopped drinking from the bottle... I am still clueless why.. :bonk
    Out of the blue one morning she refused to drink from bottle.. till the previous night she was perfectly fine..
    I tried changing nipples/bottles...faster flow..nothing worked..

Now I have to give her milk with a spoon..
    If she is in the mood, she will drink from a glass..or else its me going behind her for at least an hour to finish a decent quantity of milk with a spoon and a bowl !

For Rama Navami, I am planning to make Paanagam and Moru (Buttermilk) for naivedyam..

2. sarithariju

sarithariju New IL'ite

Thanks for the tip Priya, i will try to fit in some yoga before lunch at least now...

And definitely we should all work towards a common weight loss goal which will help us to have so much for fun running around and playing with our LOs...

why not all of us meet up here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/keep-fit-and-maintain-shape/39332-weight-loss-buddy.html as that will be the best place to get more tips and support to lose weight..... and Alpa is also there to guide us :bowdown.

3. swethakalyanee

swethakalyanee New IL'ite

Hi Toddler moms,

Nice to see an exclusive forum for us...I have a two year old girl Ananya.
    Its fun to see her grow everyday ....Shes keeping me utmost busy!
    Well...my greatest pbm now is that Ananya still loves to drink her mom's milk ! :)
    Badly want to wean her off this completely. Tips please.....

4. geethavinod

geethavinod New IL'ite

Hi toddler moms,

I'm mom of 2 kids, my DS is 5 yra, he's studying in U.k.G, and my DD is going to be 2 on 14th June.

Nice thread, to come to know all the toddlers moms and their experiences with the toddlers

5. Anug

Anug New IL'ite

Hi Moms,

Im a mother of 18 months old boy baby. Im just in the phase of terrific two. Nice to know all of you.

Regards
    Anug

6. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Hey all,

This is Brahan mother of 2 year old Prathith:). He is just a Bundle of Energy. He is always on his toes and I love that. Have recently put him in Play School. He enjoys in the Play school but everyday Morning cheering up to goto school is becoming Tedious. My Milaw takes care of the Kid when am in Office and she does a Great Job in teaching him good Habits. ASs of now am primarily concerned abt Potty Training. Please give me some tips..My son says for Loo..But if its for the Big Job he doesnt tell me ...Please suggest me on what could be done.:thumbsup.

And weight Gain..Ooooo...Even though i havent put on so much weight i definitely wanna redue atleast 4-5 kilos...Dieting wont work out as i am foodie..and No time to Walk/erercise...God just take the Flab out of me please...:hide:

Cheers,
    Brahan

7. hardtolose

hardtolose New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I am new to this forum. I am a housewife and have a 22 month old son who keeps me on toes the whole day. I am from South India,Andhra Pradesh now living in US. I have about 25lbs to lose and suffer from knee injury so cannot even do walking as it causes pain. I am trying to lose weight with healthy diet. I would like to talk with other moms trying to lose weight and any tips they can give.
    My son can only say hi,bye,sometimes amma and daddy. I try to talk with him but he just ignores me. Any suggestions.

8. shubamr

shubamr New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am Shuba from Pune,Maharastra ,mother of 2year old Abhinav.
    After work I too will be busy with my son till 11pm. As he could sleep in afternoon ,he gets up early as well........:)

This is how I am enjoying time with my Son. ....

Shuba...

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

This is SWarna from Bangalore..my hometown is chennai...its been almost 3 1/2 years in bangalore...me working in IT company as SE ..i have a DD Dhrithi very very naughty,cant sit or stand even for 10 sec in a single place...even wen she is taking feeds from me,her hands ,legs and head would be moving...such a naughty but a wonderful gift from god

Nice to meet u all here...

10. DNM

DNM Silver IL'ite

Hello,
    My son is 18 months old. He has started the temper tantrums phase and it is hard to control him. Hitting himself, rolling on the ground, hitting hubby and me....it is quite a lot. I get so tired sometimes.
    Swethakalyani - I nursed my son until he was 17 months. My mom had warned me that weaning would be difficult with a boy but you know what, I switched to bottle and cow's milk and he weaned himself off in a matter of a week. In fact the last couple of days of nursing him, it seemed like I was the one initiating the nursing and it struck me that I was the one clinging and not him. I stopped nursing and he was okay.
    hardtolose - I am trying to lose about 20 pounds and all of that has been gained after my delivery. It seems like the lack of sleep makes me hungry all the time. I try to excercize regularly but with a toddler, my schedule is up in the air all the time. I empathize.