September 2010 mommies :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by DevikaS, Feb 4, 2010.

1. cool09

cool09 Senior IL'ite

Hi marina20

my edd is sept 24..update the same:)

2. krish22

krish22 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sep mamas,

Good to see you all.I am also a sep mama with my 2 nd pregnancy due on 18th.I have a lovely 6yr old princess .Hope its prince this time.

As this is after little long feeling like newmom again.More over I was very active in my first pregnancy no morning sickness ,tiredness etc .This looks totally different with lot of morning sickness .Now feeling little better still very tired.

Hope you all feeling better as almost everybody eentered into their 2 nd trimister.

best,
    Krish.

3. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Krish..welcome

Hi Hope you are blessed with a prince as u desire.

Friends..there is no end to my morning sickness, i am still the same..though in my 14th week...my food intake is very less and i am still only on folic acid as my doc suggested other vitamins would worsen my MS.

How is everyone else doing...

Anoushka..any improvement or still the same??

Take care

4. jaimatadi123

jaimatadi123 Senior IL'ite

hi,

welcome krish, it seems all sept mommies have morning sickness i have a feeling its something to do with the babies being sept.. maybe there zodiac predicts tht mothers will go through MS. :)

marina, same here 14th week getting over and i still throw up twice a day . morning and evening..
    i can feel my tummy getting a little round now... before this no one could guess im pregnant. i thought coz im eating less so maybe the baby wasnt getting enough food.

Did my N.T scan and will get the report after three days. will have to go to the doc for that again.

rest is very much the same... somehow i sleep during the day and i'm awake till 3-4 in the morning .. my biological clock has changed . Anyone else facing the same ??

tc ladies n keep posting

5. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

hi Anoushka..even i feel the same most of the mommies here have teriible MS.

But u seems better tan me, even today till now i have vomited at least 6-7 times, my weight has further reduced by 800 grams in the last one week. Today morning i was feeling dizzy so thought of seeing the doctor and my B.P was slighly elevated 129/84 but the doc said its nothing to worry about as after an hour it was normal.

About the down syndrome test, my doc never mention anything to me...i donno y?

Rest everythg is fine..i dont hv problems with sleep as i can sleep as much as i want.

Reg...

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  6. veenaanand0705

veenaanand0705 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    Congrats to all Sept 2010 mommies.I am due on 25th Sept 2010
    !3 weeks almost complete now.Entering my 2nd.trimester.Glad i did not have any morning sickness or nausea.Have my doctors appointment on 25th March.Take care and best wishes to all.
    Veena

7. veenaanand0705

Hey Cool09,
    u and me are due on almost the same day.Great to know.take care of your health.
    veena

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Veena,
    Congrats on your pregnancy.:cheers
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy!
    Take care.

9. cool09

cool09 Senior IL'ite

hi veenaanand0705

nice to know that we both have the same edd:) so how are you doing?you are so lucky..touch wood you dont have nausea and all that stuff..thank god..how is your food intake? mine is worse..lost so much weight almost 15 pounds i guess..i cant eat at all..thowing up even water
    :( i am just eagerly waiting for the day i will eat normally without having any nausea..wish you all the best..enjoy your pregnancy:)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  10. veenaanand0705

Hi cool09,
    dont worry everything will start improving now in terms of food intake since you are done with 3 months and are entering the 2nd trimester.You will soon start feeling more energetic and hungry.Most of the morning sickness and nausea last only during the 1st trimester.Regarding my food intake...i am ok with everything except milk though i know its really important..but whwnever i even smell or drink it even with bournvita i have a pukin feeling.Rest all works for me touchwood.Take care and try to eat something might sound preachy and i know it is tough but it is at this time 3-9 months that the baby actually needs food and keeps growing.
    veena