Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saraswathydhandapani

saraswathydhandapani New IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

Hello Everybody,

I am Saraswathy Dhandapani and i am a new member to this forum. I am from TamilNadu and i got married on 2005 and now i am residing at Sharjah. I am working as a Software Engineer.My husband is working as an Accounts Manager and we don't have kida yet. We are enjoying life :)

I found this forum very very useful.

Thats all for now and will add later.

Regards,
    Saraswathy.D

2. padmaakkaraju

padmaakkaraju New IL'ite

hello friends :mrgreen:

I am padma from Hyderabad.Working for a p.s.u.bank
    i am a graduate. I have 2 grown up sons. I love making friendship.I hope to make many friends thru this forum.

padma

3. smanzoorhussaini

smanzoorhussaini New IL'ite

Hellooooooooo Dubai!! (Munnabhai style)

Howz everyone today??? Well first to introduce myself.............I'm 27yrs married female staying in Dubai for all my life. Name is Fatima Manzoor and i have two lovely daughters 3yrs and 6month and 1yr and 10 months................and :-D third one due in November 2007!
    My husband works for the medical sector as a Senior Lab Technician and I work full time as an Exec. Sec., in an Investment Firm from 8-6 five days a week!
    Hobbies include reading, music, movies and travelling........but with two kids have not really explored a lot lately!
    So welcome all those who would like to be my friend............ I would love receiving your replies!!
    Till then take care and keep smiling :)

4. kamini3105

kamini3105 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am Kamini. Born in India, Jamshedpur, completed schooling in Kalpakkam K.V., and college from Madras Univ, I went on to complete my M.B.A. and started to work for Raymond Woollen Mills, Bombay. Then, I married, and ever since entered the roller coaster ride and this has been going on for 14 years. Gypsy style of living and now a twelve year old daughter who's trying to tie us down to a place; I am doing an intership in Art management, kind of trying to settle down after not having worked anywhere else but at home as a home maker.
    :2thumbsup: Kamini

5. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Who Am I?

Hi.. I am from India.Recently I am residing in Doha Qatar.I like to b called Moonbeams. Apart from household chores, I am always busy searching for new and unique recipes.And I do try them too..And mostly I try never to miss a cookery show shown on tv channels..Apart from cooking I like to read a lot. Anything from recipes,poems,humor to good stories. And I am always keen to take part in cookery contests.Even if I don't win. But I do always try..:) So for today I think I have written enough..Looking forward to good n unique recipes..

6. nirmala1709

nirmala1709 New IL'ite

Hi Padma

Welcome to this forum. I am also new to this forum joined a week ago. I am from Hyderabad too. I have 3 grown up daughters. I like to make friendship with new people. I hope you enjoy this forum as I do.

Have a nice day.

Regards
    Nirmala

7. shaa

shaa New IL'ite

Re: Tips on writing "Who am I?"

Hello everybody,

I got introduced to this community through one of my friends, who is married and settled in the US. I usually dont get that fascinated by such online communities as I feel bonding happens best when we get to see the face of a person.

But after having gone through the numerous posts in here, I have to admit that I changed my mind.:yes: The members seem to be sharing such intimacy and togetherness that I felt the urge to be a part of them at once.

Now comes the intro part.Well iam single, born and brought up in chennai, now work for an audit MNC in bangalore.My parents stay in chennai and I have a younger brother who works there.
    Books and music are my only solace during tumultous times. Apart from that I love nature and kids.

I am keeping my fingers crossed to settle into the much awaited and much talked about " wedlock" :) . I still wonder where my guy could be in this wide world and why is he eluding me so long....:idontgetit:

Well , thats about me..Looking forward to get a lot of friends and a wonderful way to spend my time knowing sweet souls out here...

:wave
    shaa

8. rekhaprahalad

rekhaprahalad New IL'ite

Hello:clap everybody
    though I am not new to this forum, I mean, I am member of this community since March but was so busy with myself that I couldn't make friends here. Thanq Nirmala for welcoming the newcomers. hope to get in touch with you. so ladies enjoy the neighbourhood and make as many friends possible as there is only one life to love and live.
    bye:wave
    rekhaprahalad

Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  9. aliah

aliah New IL'ite

Just want to say hi

I am new and latest with this full of excitement site.. I am aliah... Thanks for having me here. :2thumbsup:

10. nishtica

nishtica New IL'ite

Hi to all at Indus lady,

This is nishtica, a jewellery designer from Bangalore. I have 2 daughters aged 12 and 8. Recently returned from Dubai and planning to leave to another country very soon. I love to travel and would like to make friends with like minded people. I'm into gemology and diamond grading too. Any one who would like to know anything on these subjects are most welcome and ofcourse about travelling too

Like to make friends, get in touch. Bye.

Nishtica

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.