simple and the best ganapathi pooja

Discussion in 'Festivals, Functions & Rituals' started by ganaka, Mar 17, 2010.

1. ganaka

ganaka New IL'ite

Hi ars

Yes, you got say om ganadipathiae namaha 21 times and say durvayugam samarpayami after 21st time. Repeat same for the other mantras too.

Jai ganesha

2. cutepinkgirl

cutepinkgirl New IL'ite

Ganaka, Its really pleasant and lovely to see your posts. I still dint get the picture of garika grass in my mind.

3. ganaka

ganaka New IL'ite

Hi ars

Yes, you have to say om ganadipathiae namaha 21 times and say durvayugam samarpayami after 21st time.

Repeat same for the other mantras too.

Jai ganesha.

4. ganaka

ganaka New IL'ite

5. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Ganaka

6. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Ganaka for ur clarification.:),I am put up near malleswarm..., jaynagar will be pretty far for me ... thanks anyways.:) Should the pooja be done daily ..without any break??

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  7. cutepinkgirl

cutepinkgirl New IL'ite

Thank you ganaka,

1) Is it mandatory to go to the temple daily to do pradakshina and offer garika grass ,if so, i am not sure whether temple priest accepts the grass and it is not possible also for me to go the temple daily. Please clarify or let me know if there is any alternative where i can do at home or else i will find a temple.

2) do i need to start and finish it off the pooja(21 days) at the same house or i can move to the other house in the middle and continue doing it?

8. ganaka

ganaka New IL'ite

HI

Thank you.

Since you reside in USA, probably they might not accept it in temples. But, in India they accept it at any cost. It's not a problem.

1. If you have a ganesha idol or a photo, just keep it on a table and you can do pradakshin to lord itself at your home, its not a problem. You can offer the garike as well, i.e. only if its not possible by you to go to temple.

2. The pooja must be done continuously, should not be broken voluntarily. It wont matter if you shift your house, you can continue the pooja.

Jai ganesha.

9. ganaka

ganaka New IL'ite

Hi Vani

The pooja must be done daily, it should not be broken voluntarily. The monthly breaks for women is not a problem.

good luck.

10. bhuvan16

bhuvan16 Senior IL'ite

Dear Ganaka,

I am staying in Sharjah and will start by God's grace this Tuesday and will be travelling to India on 1st April and continue their in my place and planning to travel to some temple also.

My question is even while travelling can I continue this pooja in the temples or in my mother's place?

Should I use the same Ganeshji's picutre or any picuture there available will do?

kindly clarify.

Regards,

Suganthi