1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

my another problem

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Bnu01, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Bnu01

Bnu01 New IL'ite

and how can he go into my id without knowing the password.is it possible for him to view the chat history even.in that i shared everything about the problem since he was a dr but i blindly believe people so i couldnt understand whether that person is good or wrong if it is waste from him i cant get the solution from him properly so why to waste time n thought if my dh comes to know it will become more problematic so i just stoped responding but i believed him as a dr discussed with him thought he could give solution but already dh suspects me if he see the chat history sharing and discussing about the problem he may think whatever he wants he is such a person
    please let me know what to do

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Bnu

I didnt understand what you wanted to say from your last 2 posts..But i can say this...Pls stop chatting online with some strangers...doesnt matter whether they are doctors or lawyers or who so ever..online profiles may not be real and there is always a way to find out your IP address or where are you located etc..So STOP this childish act. If you really need the help of a doctor, consult a doctor face to face..

Moreover if you both i.e your husband and you , use teh same computer/laptop, there can be spyware installed on the system and he can check your daily activity on the system or over internet..

So if he is suspicious, why do you give him that chance of becoming suspicious???Your step of talking to a stranger over yahoo does prove that you dont know what you are doing..think before you act

3. divs

divs New IL'ite

I think this post needs to be moved to the 'Me and My Spouse' section?

4. Bnu01

Bnu01 New IL'ite

yes srividya i too think so.but i was badly in need of counselling atleast over internet since its not at all possible for me to go out so i talked to that dr first day he asked me so many questions saying i have to understand the problem so i told him about me n my husband he told u are a normal girl the problem is with your husband suspection should give treatment for him but i couldnt find out in one day whether he is good or bad anyway i decided to stop becos i didnt get any proper solution the next time even. now as i have mentioned about the mail id that i saw in the system i cannot understand its true or not whatever he is telling.anybody please tell me what i should do

5. aswinsrinivas

aswinsrinivas New IL'ite

Hi,,,,,

Its better to change the password. dont tell our password to your hubby, and u can change the password question....

6. shams

shams New IL'ite

Good to see .. solving prob...

7. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Just one question... why would your husband be setting up an email account for a coworker AT WORK and then help him join sex sites AT WORK and then type sexy messages AT WORK? And which guy in the world would commission a coworker to help him join **** sites? Wouldn't your husband's friend just learn how to join the site himself or not join at all? None of that adds up. Basically, your husband is probably lying and has joined the sites himself.

And I don't know what was the point in you chatting online and taking help of online 'doctors' who may or may not be actual doctors! Just leave behind any weird chatting stuff or snooping on him... you've already got one issue to deal with, so deal with that before digging yourself any deeper into a panic. Let him know that you don't buy into his excuse and that whatever bad things he has written or signed up for, he should dump it all and never do it again. And tell in the future, he should probably be doing WORK AT WORK and not wasting the company's time surfing sex sites.

JMO.

8. Bnu01

Bnu01 New IL'ite

yesasg i asked him why he created for his friend he says that person doesnt know english or to create a mailid so i help him in typing also.incase the id is his,is it possible to stop him doing all that and will he listen to me.i know he is a kind of person flirting but how can he cross the limit aftr marriage how to change him,make him understand his fault if he is like doing whatever he wants.i dont know what to do i havea 1 yr old girl baby im not able to take any kind of serius decision.please tell me what to do

9. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Bnu,

Listen to what you are saying.... 'he typed for his coworker because coworker is not knowing english'. Ok, maybe that is logical if it were in regards to resumes or something like that. But come on, why would your husband be sitting there helping some coworker register on sex sites and write intimate emails for the coworker? And which coworker would want to speak out their intimate thoughts for another person to type up? Also, if this coworker can't read or understand English well enough... why would he have any interest in signing up for an English only site which he can't understand!! It's just too fishy.

But what's done is done. The problem is not so much the secret sex sites as it is that your husband is not being honest with you and trying to cover up his tracks. Do you believe his flimsy excuses? If not, you should have told him "Look, I don't believe you. Please be honest with me". Also, you need to reason with him and let him know why carrying on sexy email chats with strange girls isn't appropriate... especially for a married HUSBAND AND FATHER. Let him know it hurt you and ask him to not do it again in the future. Ask him how he would feel if you did the same things he is doing. Basically, talk this out and express your feelings and listen to what he says next. Hopefully he will see how this has bugged you and it will snap him into the reality of what he is doing. And hey... let him know that he could be putting his job at risk by surfing sex sites and doing non-work-related stuff while he's on the clock! Remind him of the responsibilities he's got at home and to not mess it all up because of his 'flirty' nature... and that if he feels a burning desire to flirt... that he's got a willing co-flirter waiting for him at home. :)

Good luck.