Indian ladies in Saudi Arabia - Introduce yourself here !!

Discussion in 'Indians in Eastern Province' started by krishnaamma, Jan 26, 2007.

1. taliya

taliya New IL'ite

Re: Any one from Saudi Arabia?

Hi! friends,
    I am from Jamshedpur, but now living in Saudi arabia,Yanbu(Royal commision), is any one from yanbu royal commision?

2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Taliya,

Good to see you too here :)
    Am not sure, if any of our members are in Yanbu. I am in the Eastern Province.
    I see that you are already interacting in the other discussions. Great. Do participate regulary.

Bye

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  3. geethasangavi

geethasangavi New IL'ite

Hi Krishnnamma,
    I am Geetha from Tamilnadu moving to Saudi within few months.First of all I thank Indusladies to make me contact with u & u are the 1st person I am contacting through this Indusladies.
    I have some doubts regarding Saudi.Will u or anyone will Please clarify ?
    I'll be moving to Saudi with my 10 yr old daughter in July/aug.My husband Will move in the month of April for his Job in Medina.I want to know about the Indian schools there. How Will be the life in Saudi?Will it be safe for Indians especially hindus to live there.I am confused about the totally new environment.Do all indian made things available there(especially food items).What Is the weight that we can take with us.
    Please reply.

4. ange

ange New IL'ite

Hi Geetha,
    Firstly welcome to IL, its indeed a nice forum to clear our unending doubts. Though I might not be able to answer all your questions cause I stay in Jeddah and I don't have much knowledge about Medina
    I guess there should be Indian schools in Medina. As for the place if i am not wrong non-Muslims cannot not go beyond certain areas. (sorry i am not sure about the exact name that they use).
    Life in Saudi is a bit different and magnitude is decided by us. Yes going out alone is a problem and one needs to be at home till husbands are back. Ur little one shall keep u busy I guess. Indian stuffs are available in Jeddah easily but for Medina I am not sure.
    As for the weight if you are coming by Saudia airlines then 40 kg +10kg(hand baggage) is the limit.
    I hope I could throw some light about the life here. Would be glad to help u further. Wishing you all the best :)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  5. geethasangavi

geethasangavi New IL'ite

Hi Ange,
    Very happy to recieve quick reply from u.Thanks a lot.Many doubts are there for me to be cleared before entering Saudi.I believe that u good people will clear me.I will join here again within shortly.

6. dricksd

dricksd New IL'ite

Hi,

How are you, how is life goingon..

Jubail lo akkada untunnaru..sir job ala undi ..

hope to get reply from u .

Regards
    Raj

7. Nisha1234

Nisha1234 New IL'ite

Re: Any one from Jeddah Saudi Arabia?

Hello All,

I am Nisha from India, my husband has got an offer from Al-jubail in Saudi, I would like to know how's life in Jubail........ being an Indian can I get a job in jubail?......Are Indian TV channels available in Saudi to watch.....I will be thankful to you if you can help me with my queries.

Thanks.

8. Nisha1234

Nisha1234 New IL'ite

Hi Nandanam,

My hubby has got an offer from jubail...Can you please help me with some of my queries? If Yes PLz.............let me know....I will post all my questions.....

Thanks in Advance.

9. Nisha1234

Nisha1234 New IL'ite

Hello All,

I am Nisha, My husband got an offer from jubail....I want to know how's life in Jubail.......are Indian TV channels available there...I heard of bringinf TATA Sky there with us ..I want to know is it true... PLz reply.Thanks in Advance.

10. Nisha1234

Nisha1234 New IL'ite

Hello All,

I would like to know does my husband need to deposit his passport to company while joining?

Please help me with this... thanks.