1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A hair raising question!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    Now that you have openly asked me the question, let me make it very clear that you top the list :mrgreen: !
    The other two have been seen by me only on TV!:tongue
    Tell me, are you thrilled or just think" OK, one more in my admirers' list" ?
    I hope, the former, Sri !:)
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lavanya
    You are right about priorities. But personal cleanliness is as important as the cleanliness around us. I have a cousin who spends all her time sweating to keep her house spotlessly clean but about her own personal appearance she hardly bothers. She looks most of the time as if she has used herself as the dumping yard of all the cobwebs and dirt!
    Different strokes!
    Sri

3. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    Who doesnt want to figure as number one in any chart! I mean a positive chart!
    And rest assured, I am thrilled too!:)
    Sri

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hmm...so much facial hair?:) Don't know about that Cheeniya. All the important men in my life are clean shaven and smell good! (okay, thanks to the after-shaves!).
    Must say, me too a fan of AB. Though the contrasting colors of his hair on head and hair on beard are a bit weird, must say the guy carries it well! The 'goatee' that John Abraham or Abhi Bachan sport now and then are simply cute..must say:)

L, Kamla

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    Please do not read this.

Dear Kamla,
    What looks "weird" to you, appears very appealing to me ! White beard with complete white hair gives a Sanyasi look. Whie beard with pepper & grey hair gives an "interesting":)wink: ) look ! I prefer this to the "goatee" of J A or Junior A B !
    Loko binna ruchih !!
    Love,
    Chithra.

1 person likes this.
  6. Cheeniya

Dear Kamla
    Statistically , there are fewer men with beard than the demand for them among the opposite sex. Tell me, is it not prudent to be in short supply?:wink:
    Sri

7. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    I did not read what you wrote to Kamla as desired by you!:wink:
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

This blog is two years old, and wheni met u last year, u had no beard, so i cannot comment on how u wouldlook with one.

But u still have a decent mop, Sri, enough for ladies to turn around and look twice at u.And semi bald men, if i may use this term, as supposed to be wiser than the bald and the hairy, u see.:rotfl

See let me explain. when ideas come in, they enter the brain , right? They are refused to enter by our human hair, so they bounce away righjt back in space.Hence when u have less hair on yr head, the ideas come in thick an fast and go right in the brain, no wonder my blogs are not half as good as yours.

So i too am looking forward to becomign like u, but how the hell can i pull out the hair, that remain, is teh question i must ponder over.There is nothing that has been created, which says, Guaranteed Hair loss in XXX days.

So Sir, my dear friend, i envy u, and yur lack of the mop.Regarding the beard, well i too am very lazy so for a few days i let it grown, for shaving is veyr distasteful to me.HAHA

Great one Sri, as only u can write.Superb.

Regards

kamal

9. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My dear Sri sir,
    Long time since I came to indus and when I logged in today I straightaway saw this post of yours and wonder how are you going to be with the beard. Anyway that puzzle will be over when I meet you in a fortnight when you attend my daughters wedding at Coimbatore on March 21st - 22nd. As Kamalji will reach Coimbatore on 20th itself & let us meet.
    Sporting a beard will suit only a few and it is to be seen on others who try to master it.
    regards
    Subbu

10. Cheeniya

My dear Kamal
    Like the new born child born with a big moustache in the Araldite ad, I too was born with a beard. How come you saw me without it a year back? The only occasion I had it shaved off was when my mum passed away in October last well after our meeting. But then whenever we were partying , your roving eyes hardly focussed on my face even for a second. And all the ladies you were possibly eyeing had no beard! I guess it was a mistaken identity!
    Sri