1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Did anyone tried Olay's Total Effects ???

Discussion in 'Product Review' started by cheenu, May 6, 2008.

1. mailme2037

mailme2037 New IL'ite

Olay's Total Effects.....advice plzzzzzz

Hi friends,

I found this thread very intersting but kindly advice as to how and when this olay product is to be used....wheather after taking bath or at night before sleeping.I have a very sensitive skin with dusky complexion.

Thanks & warm regards

2. sathidevi

sathidevi New IL'ite

I am using it last 4months,and I do find some improvement.I also find the price increasing fast'

3. milkee

milkee Senior IL'ite

I tried the general day cream of olay not total efffects, with the olay face wash and got convincing results.....its suits my skin n i am using it from past 6 months.I must say the product is really very good .....:thumbsup

4. milkee

milkee Senior IL'ite

I tried the general day cream of olay not total efffects, with the olay face wash and got convincing results.....its suits my skin n i am using it from past 6 months.I must say the product is really very good .....:thumbsup

5. milkee

milkee Senior IL'ite

6. milkee

milkee Senior IL'ite

I tried olay general day cream along with olay face wash and got convincing results.I am using it since past 6 months and must say its a good product....:thumbsup

7. Dejay

Dejay New IL'ite

hey ive been using it for more than a year and it is really gud give it a try and you will not like to change the brand UR WORTH IT:thumbsup

8. kavitha50

kavitha50 New IL'ite

hi friends...yes i have been using olay total effects for the past 5yrs...and i absolutely love..it...there are lotsa products out there to confuse us...this has just the right amount of spf and all the ingredients..face feels soft...smooth...no pimples...mild fragrance...they now have it with foundation...so no need to apply heavy foundation...just dab this and you are ready to go...5yrs and still loving it!

9. zorro

zorro New IL'ite

Dont even go there. the cream is no great shakes, some effect for softness. the problem is when you stop. then your skin ends up worse than it was when you began. a better alternative is the cla5ssic oil of olay. wash your face well, then rinse with MINERAL WATER like bisleri or such. only dab dry sin leaving 50 % of water on your face.then apply oil of olay on face and neck and dry under fan or preferably AC. Glowing.

10. bhuvnabs

bhuvnabs Senior IL'ite

Actually I'd lots of big pimples on my face before I started Olay Total Effects,
    but now its surprisingly vanished......
    I really thank Olay,
    It changed my pimply face i'd so many years to clear one...
    I never remember that ever i'd such clear face...

regards
    Bhuvana Keshav