1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

My face becoming worst....Please help me...

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by keerthirani, Feb 20, 2010.

1. keerthirani

keerthirani Senior IL'ite

Hi Marykay...
    I am 25 years old and presently not working because of few family issues...
    at present am not using any medicines.. except erytop for acne....
    and I used to have oily skin earlier but now .. always it will be dry with whitish whitish surface in some places... and those whitish area suddenly turns black without my knowledge...
    my family doesnt have all these problems.. only in my case..
    actually to be clear.. i used to have constipation problem since many years .. i recently came to know that skin problems arises because of that and i have cured that 1 year back and i thought my face will become clear... but no change at all...
    and i am not used to drink more water.. but now started drinking well even then no change...
    am not obese.. am weighing 50 for 5'1 height...
    i dont have any irregularity in periods....
    my main problem is black marks of pimple remnants, heat boil remnants etc., and pigmentation on chin .. and 3-4 years back..half of my right eyelid became black... and few more as i mentioned in my first query....
    i think i have answered all of your questions...
    Thank You Marykay for your concern...
    waiting for ur suggestions...
    with Love
    Keerthi...

2. marykay

marykay New IL'ite

in the first place dont lose hope. it is very much curable.
    try using vitamin A tablets. it would improve your skin quality. dont go out in the sun.
    earlier i used to suggest tretinoin .025 or .05 to patients to get rid of dark patches. but the cosmetology has so well improved . the patches sometimes leaves the skin tingling for some people after retinol. try some thing like dark spot reduction by marykay. i even suggest it to my patients. it works good for spot removal. once the spot is removed keep moisturizing the area. use a good moisturizer always.use cetaphil cleansing lotion available in the pharmacist as a cleanser. . it is by far the best cleanser and mild too.dont scrub your face. use a good sunscreen that is also non oily , when going out. dont try any face packs or natural products. they may clog pores. try to skip some of the foods once in a while to check if that triggers the condition. keep your head clean of any microbes or dandruffs always.use a mild lightening cream in the night that removes the dark spots. exercise. with all these your skin should definitely imporve. go see a derma near your area when you find time ,who would recommend a hormonal test.

alll the best. do ask me anything if you want to know. keep me posted of the improvements.

3. keerthirani

Thank you Marykay for ur suggestions..
    will defenetly try ur tips.. but i dint understand where will we get marykay dark spot reduction cream.. i never heard that also... is it available in India?
    and which lightening cream is better for night.. can u pls specify?
    Thanks in advance...
    Keerthi..

4. marykay

marykay New IL'ite

ok.
    i shall write down your skincare program. but dont forget to consult a physician who would suggest a hormonal and blood test. you can do this when you find time. never allow constipation to occur.

Try to have one vitamin tablet a day . since you are shortly getting married dont be economic with money as this is your life. but i am equally trying to be very careful with the creams that i am suggesting you in terms of budget. but a few may be expensive but unavoidable.

1 multivitamin tablet and a vitamin A tablet on alternative days.

for cleansing your face i would recommend cetaphil cleanser that you would get in medical shops like appollo etc. use a little and clean away the debris in skin. definitely wash before going to sleep.

for the moiturizer i would suggest vichy normaderm if your skin feels oily often and still breaking out at times. you get this in health and glow.

for the marykay spot remover, google search and find out a consultant in chennai. there are many consultants around. you can apply this just so little as possible on the dark spots with your finger tip. this can go on for 3 months andyou would see the results. apply it only on the dark spots.

if you are going out in the sun for hours then use the sunblock from neutrogena. it is oil free too.

for the night cream again you can use a simple moisturizer like a normaderm of vichy again.. use a good whitening night cream after a month when your skin is ready.

all the best.

5. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

marykay,

Never knew that you are a dermatologist.Thanks for all the suggestion.

6. nxk2408

nxk2408 New IL'ite

Hi,
    use "Artistery skin care system" If you ask them your skin type they will tell you. accourding to that you can buy skin care system mix and match and use those.with in 3 months you can see the diffrence. In the meen while you can use ripen banana and apply allover your face and leave 30min and wash your face.Try this. And be confident. Never think _ve. Be Positive. All your problems will solve.

7. marykay

marykay New IL'ite

hi kithirani as a good news the sunscreen from neutrogena is only 150 rs for with a hight uva and uvb protection which is good for even oily skin.

8. rkalakoti

rkalakoti New IL'ite

hi

if it's available in india use the niacin cream is also helps the dark spots

ratna

9. marykay

marykay New IL'ite

unfortunately we dont get many creams yet here in india

10. keerthirani

ThankU Marykay and rkalakoti...
    I will try them and give you the feedback..
    actually i started drinking water well and started cleaning with milk... since 1 week and am able to see lot of change in my face and i feel its really due to water intake.. and i will surely follow all the instructions and suggestions given by U and give you the feedback..
    ThankU friends...
    really Indusladies is a very very lovable and fantabulous site ... I never saw these kind of sites anywhere and what a helping nature you people are having??? not only in my case . I have obsevered ur helping nature in many things... really Awesomeeee....Amazinggg...
    Hatsof my dear friends ..even am sharing a bit from my knowledge...
    Let us take this site to still greater heights...
    Love U all Ilites....Love U soo much..
    Keerthi...