1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

I fell in love with me…

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shobanas, Feb 28, 2010.

1. shobanas

shobanas New IL'ite

<w:sdt contentlocked="t" sdtgroup="t" id="89512093">[FONT=&quot]<w:sdtpr></w:sdtpr><w:sdt xpath="/ns0:BlogPostInfo/ns0:postTitle" docpart="6FAC8036C6164539AE085F59F54C9484" text="t" storeitemid="X_FFC7041A-9810-4E35-8F2C-07EC395D69B7" title="Post Title" id="89512082"></w:sdt>[/FONT]</w:sdt>I fell in love with me…it is wonderful and worth experiencing it for life!!!
    Like every girl I dream of being gorgeous from teen age. I remember being a chubby girl after puberty. It was ok but not gorgeous. I used to hear loads of advice about reducing weight. Being honest I never heard any of it in my mind. Those moments were like catching up with something or the other. I am still waiting to steal a moment in a crowd because of being a gorgeous woman. Wow that makes me feel good and makes me to crave more to achieve it!

My clock started ticking when I moved to the next level; obesity. It was awful and I was scared to death. I heard it from most of the well wishers. I am now officially declared one among “obese” human being on earth. Felt like crying out loud but I pretended be a strong person. I tried to be away from food. Whenever I hear any pep talks about losing weight I lost only hope and food was comforting me. It was the time when I started hating myself for being obese.

There are ups and downs in life. It was my extra pounds claiming the credit of mishaps happening in life. I always wanted to wear the best outfit but I would never fit in to the standard size. Several excuses were born to accept my defeat of being obese. I started punishing me more and more. I pretended to enjoy loneliness; secretly enjoying the company of food. When things were not fine I accused myself by skipping food. To make it up with me, my mind needed desired levels of food and they were not healthy.

I have tried many diets to become hale and healthy but was in vain. I succeeded in losing ounces but easily gained pounds. One fine day I was told “I DIDN’T CARE AND I WAS PUNISHING ME”. When I heard this, felt it is true and was feeling sorry. It happened again and was trying to catch up with things, where I was unhappy.

One day heard from gynecologist saying timer is on and I have the need to care about health. At last realized it is not worth trying to fit into anything and everything. There are roads of life which are not to be traveled. My mind started racing with time and trying to manifest me with more pain. Certainly I looked ugly and understood this isn’t me. In this moment I had to grab myself from falling apart, from my life. My heart was throbbing and saying aloud that “I AM BEAUTIFUL LOOK AT ME”. I promised myself that I will be gorgeous.

Initially I didn’t have any modus operandi but a lucid dream and a desire to enjoy it for life. Well I was excited and dazzled but it was kind of puzzle. Started my medication, more important was I enjoyed everything about it. I started respecting me. I got indulged into those workouts which made me feel “I NEED THIS”. I went back to those places which were filled with “My Moments”. It made me feel the renaissance.

Changed my food habits; It is good. Pushing myself to experiment and appreciate the changes were needed. Later on it all just happened to be easy. Now I strongly believe that I know me better than others. I don’t expect any pep talk to help me in losing the extra pounds. Well if I get it then I just say Thanks to stop them make me feel low. Today I can see positive changes. These are happening because I took the chance to help myself. Understood how badly it is required to have healthy lifestyle. Now I am enjoying “THE BON VOYAGE” of becoming physically fit.

Several moments I do hear from others and they take all the care to dump myself with the agony but as promised I never gave up. Small and new changes have comforted me over a period of time. Always change comforts when understood better.

Life is so beautiful. Well in the due course of time I have fallen in love with me. Found the interesting perceptions I have; Roads to travel and avoid. It has loads of good moments waiting ahead to be explored with my touch. The journey has begun with puzzle; now I could visualize and manifest about the various destinations. What matters was I accepted the change. I am so glad to do it.

P.S: A very important person of my life said “You are looking gorgeous”. I am closer to my lucid dream to come true and just waiting to steal a moment.

2. kirti251

kirti251 Senior IL'ite

Hello Dear,
    Nice thought.If every obese person think like u then certainly achieve their goal.

3. shobanas

shobanas New IL'ite

Dear Kirti,

Thanks. I think it is very exciting to be positive. So I am continuing my journey.

Regards
    Shobana

4. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi shobana,

Congratuations for being so positive towards your journey. I guess, loving ourselves is the first step to take ahead.

Enjoy the journey.

5. sridevi_madduri

sridevi_madduri New IL'ite

All the best on your journey. You will be inspiring many others one day.
    Nice to know that you realised the positive woman within you.

6. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hi dear

Alongwith with positive attitude, you have beautiful way of penning ur thoughts.

I really enjoyed reading, although from start i know where it is leading, but your indulgent writing, hoooked me.:thumbsup

Keep regaling us with your writings.

Will enjoy to read more from you.

7. Marikeerthi

Marikeerthi Bronze IL'ite

Very nice and i really enjoyed reading...............:thumbsup

8. shobanas

shobanas New IL'ite

hi folks

Thanks for all your reply. Will update you with the successful mile stones.

Regards
    Shobana