shocked to see that swami nithyananda

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by samba, Mar 2, 2010.

1. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

There is one Vedic temple in Columbus,Ohio owned by him.What a Shame to that temple .

2. madras43

madras43 New IL'ite

Although I never believe in these kind of samiars (never accept any living being as a God) I would say this; "kannal kanbathum poi, kaadhal ketpadhum poi, theera visaripathey mai"! There must be some politics behind this especially if it is coming from Sun TV.

3. Sri09

Sri09 Senior IL'ite

Previously also there were many swamis involved in illegal and immoral activities but no body came out to point them. Now, there are many TV channels with tough competition going on for TRP ratings. They bring out such new sensational truths and they are working on each operation for around 1 year to bring out the reality. These reporters join those ashrams as disciples, workers and take videos when they see something illegal. In Andhra Pradesh, there are many TV channels so everyday we see some new news coming out of a channel. After watching this news, police are filing the case against the suspects and starting their actions. I think media is becoming a powerful weapon in India bringing out many loopholes in our system.