1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Parlour in our House-Part II(second part)

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by BhargaviChakravarthy, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Hi Bhargavi,
    Thanks for ur tips & taking time to answer my queries...i will follow them & let u know the results...thanks once again

2 people like this.
  2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi ragini,
    I am so sorry for the delayeeedd reply.
    I dont know much abt cure for pimples.But i am suggesting what i know.
    1)As you said ,your skin type is normal,apply turmeric powder(Pure kasthuri manjal available in herbal medical shop) along with rose water.
    2)If it is possible to get pure sandal wood(sandhanam) apply on the affected area or on the face along with some bleaching agent(like lemon,rose water)
    3)Never apply milk or curd as it may increase your problem(i hope so and I have heard from some of the known persons).
    4)Even bengal gram floor helps.Procedure same as above.

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

dear ammu,
    it is my pleasure to answer your queries.
    Let me know the results.
    I will be happy if you get benefitted from it.

[[/

4. Pree

Pree New IL'ite

This is a very useful post - I would like to add some which has yeilded results for me -

For healthy hair: In a kadai heat your usual coconut oil - do nott boil, just heat it up. Add approximately half the measure of franch oil to it. Add poreviously dried curry leaves, hibiscus flowers and lotus stem to this. Close and allow to cool. Strain and store in bttle. although this hair oil is heavy, regular massage stops hair loss in 2 weeks - guaranteed!!!

For pimples - the best remedy is the "kandathippili" available as sticks in natumarundu shops. Buy this and in a dry kadai, fry them and make them into a powder in your mixie. Apply on pimple prone areas like a pack by mixing this with honey(one teaspoon should be good for an application). You can use this regularly as it decreases the reappearance of pimples. For routine use, just mixing with water is also enough. from an acne prone face, mine has now become very clear.

5. BhargaviChakravarthy

Hi hima,
    Thanks for your feed back.
    Take care
    BC

6. sravy

sravy Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Thank u for ur tips so usefull to us , any other tips for putting on weight & any other beauty tips .

bye

sravy

7. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear sravy,
    thank you for your feedback.
    For putting on weight one tumbler of Milk with honey (in night)yields good results.
    Fresh juices with lots of sugar(check it out if it suits).
    Slight increase in intake of home made sweets(in tamil(palgova or tharatti paal,i.e. milk halwa)
    Icecreams at regular intervals(for sinus and asthma patients a big NNNOOOOOO:cry: )
    But i give a general idea.Must be aware whether it might suit the particular person.
    Never mind i shall ask you a question.are you slim?Because i am also slim.I prefer slim & normal body.

8. sravy

sravy Bronze IL'ite

hi bhargavi,

thank u for ur tips i will follow those tips, ya i am slim I want to get some weight.

bye sravy

9. BhargaviChakravarthy

Re: Mini Parlour in our House-Part II(second part)..Added a few.

Hi all,
    Hope we are all aware of fruit facial.A home made fruit facial.Take 1/4th of a banana ,some amount of orange juice,grind well.Apply on the face,neck,hands.Wait for five to ten minutes and then wash your face well.

10. sravy

sravy Bronze IL'ite

HI bhargavi,

I came after a long time , now only isaw ur reply to my post thank u . your tips are very useful to us . thanks for such collection of tips . will u please tell me how to maintain a good breast . please help me .

bye