Tambaram /chrompet/Pallavaram/Selaiyur ILites

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by latamurali, Feb 27, 2009.

1. shravanthika

shravanthika Senior IL'ite

lata
    inga vantheenganna ennoda message paathu reply pannunga...:(

2. goodfreind

goodfreind Senior IL'ite

enna pananum solunkaaaaaaa

3. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

hi have you staterd the tailoring unit. if so can you give me the details of the tailoring institute.

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Shravan

Sorry dear, for not able to follow this thread daily.......and ..when will they come, tell me during that time, will try my best

Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear dear BHUJJ

First my hearty hearty hearty welcome to this thread:welcome iam very very very much excited to see your post, feel like seeing you imm'ly,:bonk to figure out you and your parents, may be if i see them, i can recognize.........hhehehe iam absent minded

What is your name, where did u finished your schooling/college, got any siblings????......eagerly waiting to know about you

6. shravanthika

lata,

they are already in chennai..and leaving this wednesday...

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  7. shravanthika

shanvy

missed u post..:(..sorry..

thanks a bunch..will contact them and let u know everybody here..

thanks again..:)

8. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Shravan

Iam really sorry for not helping you this time, surely let me inform before itself about your parents visit for the next time , and meanwhile, i will also hunt for somebody to deliver food

9. bhujj

bhujj Junior IL'ite

hello lata

this is me dhanalakshmmi again. i am waiting to talk, chat and write to u more and more since i amalso in etam thirupannar st and my inlaws r in kasiappar st, as u r close to me that u r my family person. i am right now in china a place called huizhou. please introduce ur friends to me so that i can b engaged since i am lonely missing chennai and etbm

friendlydhana

10. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hmmmm....so your name is dhanalakshmi, but sorry dear, iam v v poor in memory, cant able to recollect your name, BTW, have you seen me iam here from my birth , in the same area and also in the same house ( even after wedding)

and, i asked you about your siblings......

and, which school and college ....( thirupannanar street APARNA , she is my age/ my set and she got one sister and brother )

And, is your inlwas and parents still in the same area ????!!!

dhanam dear, you should not feel lonley at all when you are in / with INDUSLADIES , make close friends in our site (and even you can check in CHINA forum, anybody residing in and around your place ) here all will be very friendly / caring and helpful people and since you are news to site, better spend your ideal time browsing all the forums, which will be very entertaining and helpful to you and also wipe your boredom ( Oh! if i log in IL...its hard for me to get out from that ) since we have useful tips and discussion in all headings, so that you can atleast browse entire threads of your area of interest

And, you can contact me, anytime for anything, i will be your good friend, so no worries, dear and sorry i cant give you my mail id or other contact details in open forum, what to do...............only way is participate actively and you can also avail PRIVATE MESSAGE FACILITY by paying some minimum amount for it , so that you will be able to contact anybody personally