Tambaram /chrompet/Pallavaram/Selaiyur ILites

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by latamurali, Feb 27, 2009.

1. vidhya79

vidhya79 New IL'ite

Dear Brindha,
    Dr.M.P.Venkatesh, M.D.Paediatrics...He is our paeditrician for my 2 children...I found him to be very knowledgeable and efficient paediatrician. His clinic is in New perungalathur.

regards
    vidhya

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear sharavanthika

Iam really sorry for lateeeeeeee reply, all because of my INTERNET problem and this time additionally POWER PROBLEM also.....

You want food to be home delivered, right???where are you put up??? Hope VEG??!!!, no way you can contact me , except writing your requirements here ( since i cant give me email id here as well as my contact number/address...what to do???)

I know few people , delivering FOOD at door step in my area ( east tambaram, sanatorium) and if you want, iam ready to give their contact details...( after getting their permission) .......all other matter, you have to talk directly to them........OK

My INTERNET connection is working today, dont know, what will happen tomorrow, so wait for my reply

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear RADHA, MAATHANGI, LATHA, VIDHYA AND sumathi

HEARTY HEARTY HEARTY WELCOME TO THIS THREAD and also to Tambaram area

Sivaranjani and sumathi

Read this thread from the beginning, somewhere i read in the beginning of the thread , that our fellow ilite working for Lords International ( sorry forgot her name)......and there is also a thread discussing about PLAY / PRE SCHOOL AND DAYCARE , go through that thread also, you will surely get necessary details

4. shravanthika

shravanthika Senior IL'ite

oh..thanks a bunch lata....yep I'm need of home delivery foods..if u could gibve me contact details..I'd be more thankful..:)..its for my parents who visit chennai occasionally ...they are put up near kumaran kundram..:)

5. shravanthika

lata murali..do u have a orkut/facebook account?

6. samarsundari

samarsundari Bronze IL'ite

Mind N Body and one more gym is there in ramapuram. The name starts with Green. But dont know the full name pa

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Oh Shravan, it is far away from her ( cook ) place ( nearly 6kms) to home deliver, since that lady does not have any vehicle to deliver

Ok, pls give me some more time, let me search somebody in and around that area itself, is it urgent for you

And, Chrompet / chitlapakkam/hasthinapuram friends , if you know anybody in your area then PLEASE HELP OUR FRIEND SHARAVAN

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  8. shravanthika

Thanks a bunch lata..my parents reside in my native place and they visit chennai once in two or 3 months...ammakku samaikka konjam kashtam and my dad has to go to nearby hotels 3 times a day for food..enakku kekave kashtama irukku...thats why wanted to know..if there are any home delivery services...:(

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Shravanthika,

These two were highly recommeneded in the hindu once upon a time. no personal experience. but the glitch is they offer meals only for five and upwards. Do try your luck. if it clicks, do confirm here.

Lalitha Giridhar at 22238245

K.Sheela

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  10. bhujj

bhujj Junior IL'ite

hello lata murali

very nice.. i am backside of your residence living in kasiappar street. nice to see a person from my home street. iam right now got married and settled in huizhou china. please make me as your friend. i was there in east tambaram for nearly 2 months for a vacation and i landed 2 days before. i really missed to c u.. when i come next time i will meet you....