1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Responsbility comes when time comes

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 2, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Children who are very naughty during childhood become very responsible later in life. During childhood they might have been very naughty and troubled their parents very much.

But a time comes in their life they change completely. In school they must not have passed the HSC exam. But by God's grace and through someone's help they get a good job and because of their experience they completely change. From a clerk post they become Manager , they get a good wife who becomes their support . They say na behind every man's success there is a woman. So rightly said . I know a person who did not even pass HSC but got a good job, good wife and their family is an example to everyone. He gave his children the best education, both have good jobs and holding officer post , now married , in laws are very good. Husband and wife are made for each other.

Some women knowing that the person whom they are going to marry are not so responsbile and a problem to their parents marry the same person and make them a responsible person and their husband gets a name in the society.

2. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji,

It takes time to discover who we are and it allow us to get enough maturity and mould as a responsible person.
    Very nice post dear. :)

3. iyerviji

Dear Meera

Thanks for the first fb. I was thinking my post is not so good thats why no fb till now. You have made my day by giving your first fb. Thanks dear.

love
    viji

4. feduptocore

feduptocore Senior IL'ite

Very true Viji...
    My brother was really naughty and troubled my parents a lot for studies... didn't even complete his degree and now with his hard work and supporting wife is running a successful food import business in UK... everybody had written him off but my parents and i and my sil..
    Some people are brilliant students but are failures in life ... mainly because they can't adjust to jobs / people and misplaced egos
    Its just luck/ hard work and being at the right time at the right place... taking the opportunity when it comes... is what clicks in life
    K

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    The only difference between being responsible and being irresponsible whittles down to two things: accountability and adaptability. A responsible person owns up to their role in any situation, and learns from their mistakes. An irresponsible person shifts the blame to someone or something else, and makes the same mistakes over and over again. So if a child learns things by his mistakes he becomes responsible in the course of time.
    with love
    pad

6. iyerviji

Dear Kerman

True children who are naughty in young age later they become very responsble and shine in life

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

Dear Padmini

Everyone makes mistakes in life but if they learn from their mistakes then they are able to improve and go in a right path

love
    viji

8. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

yes i think so too viji...at least true in my case:) with the additional roles that we take up in life responsibility comes automatically.no?

9. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi Viji

People keep changing periodically. Experiences are good teachers, much better than sermons from others or self hep books. Unless one goes through a certain situation one does not learn how to handle or adapt to such a circumstance. If one is adamant and not ready to change, life can become a battleground leaving that person bitter. The wise always learn.

THanks for sharing a thought provoking issue, dear.

10. iyerviji

Dear Mindi

True Mindi with additional roles we become responsible . Thanks for coming here.

love
    viji