Feb 2010 Mommies :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by hydgrr, Jun 26, 2009.

1. ahmareen

ahmareen Senior IL'ite

thank u pavi.....

congrats kavi on having baby girl...

my mom gave me zeera n makhana n kalonji..
    try this ....make paste of kalonji mix with jagerry and milk ....
    i hope n wish this will help u

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
  2. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

My Updates: I am still waiting for the baby....i had an appointment yesterday and the doc says that i dilated just 2cm and crevix is still not effaced much. So I am not yet eligible for induction. They are asking me to waiting another week and then they will induce me. So I have a Non stress test and regular appointment on Monday. And then on Wednesday they will do a BPP test on the baby and on Thursday they have scheduled am induction.

But I am really hoping that i would go into labor naturally by then. Ladies, if there are any tips to get labor started pls let me know.
    -Thanks, Priya

3. ahmareen

ahmareen Senior IL'ite

hello priya....i wish n pray that u would go to labor naturally...if not then relax...induction can help u get in labor..the pain is same...just relax n pray...
    good luck

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Priya,
    In IL i have read walking may help to induce labour. Check out threads on this in Labour & delivery forum.
    Take care.
    Hope everything goes fine to you.

5. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Vasu. Let me check out the labor and delivery forum. I don't understand why the docs here are not inducing me instead they have ordered so many tests. I am so tired already :(
    Hopefully he will come out soon.
    -Priya

6. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Reem. I wish that i will see my LO soon. This waiting is killing me.
    -Priya

7. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

Hi priya,
    Relax and take rest now.. i can understand the anxiety and frustration you would be going through.. But it would be worth the wait.. Your little one would be here soon... Btw have you picked out a name for him?

Think of other things and enjoy your time with your mother... After the baby comes it would be tiring and lot of work!!!

8. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Pavi. Even my DH keeps telling me the same that ur having a good time with your mom which is a plus. But my mom is also so anxious since by next thursday it shall be one month since she came here. She also wants to see her grandson soon :). But what to do. I heard that babies will decide their own birthday. Also currently i am already on my vacation so that is little stressing me out :(
    -Priya

9. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Oh Priya.. I wanted to mail you today.. But guess the LO is still not willing to leave his snuggly ambience ! :) I understand when you say, you getting impatient !!

But probably, if it was anything weird, the doctors would have induced isnt.. So, relax.

We will be visiting the baby and mommy soon !! :)

10. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    We are blessed with baby boy on Feb 27th. After struggling in labor for 24 hrs they finally did a c-section since baby's heart beat was elevated due to the stress. Baby is doing fine and I am recovering from C-section. We named him Aarush. We bonded really well and currently I am breast feeding him.

@Preeti,
    Baby was worth all the wait. I shall be discharged from hospital on Wednesday. Let me know when u want to come over.

-Priya