1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Feng Shui

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by ANK, Mar 6, 2008.

1. bingo

bingo New IL'ite

Hi Ank

have read all your postings, it is very good. I would like to get some suggestions from you. Our bedroom is in south-west side of the house. Entrance of the house is east. Realtionship between my husband and myself is not very good for long time. With that, i was laid off last year, still i did not get LUCK. Could you please help me how to enhance the relationship with my husband and my career growth.
    Thanks a lot.

2. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

I can give u tips as per compass FS. S/W is for relationships, so enhance S/W of ur house or living room with the color pink, put a vase with pink flowers in this corner, add a photo of the 2 of u there. If u can procure 2 Rose qurtz hearts to place here, its going to enhance the area even more.
    Keep a light burning here if possible.

For career.....enhance the North of ur living room, with metal and also a small water fall, or atleast a water painting, the color balck and blue shld be used here....never light candles, lamps etc in the north...its a water area so keep to that theme.All the best!

3. bingo

bingo New IL'ite

Hi Ank

thank you for your reply. Actually our bedroom is not in SW ( sorry, error in typing). our bedroom is in SE. So please give suggestions to improve this area, so our relationship can be better

Again Thank you.

4. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Even if ur BR is in the S/E, u cud chk out the S/W of ur BR and Living room, and put in place the enhancers I have written about.

5. prabha1

prabha1 Bronze IL'ite

hi

Iam going to start a business (making button hole and button stitch)on the shirt and trouser in my house.

I want to know what feng shui i can use to get good customer and
    good improvement of the business.

Tks/Regards
    Prabha

6. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Its about career and prosperity...so spruce up the North and S/E. North - the element is water, so put an indoor water fall, tabletop one, or put up a pic of water here. Add metal and the colors blue/black to this area of house/living room. Enhance the S/E with Wood. Tie 3 chinese coins with a red string and attach it to ur sales book, or cash register if ur using one.
    Above all.....keep the positivity and think that u r gonna rake in the moolah thru this business......transcendental FS is a must to do well. All the best!

7. savitasrinivas

savitasrinivas New IL'ite

Hai,
    Iam savita from mumbai
    iam renovating my house can u plz suggest me what Feng Shui articles i must keep in my living room for HEALTH & PROSPERITY
    thanks in advance

8. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Hi ANK,

I have a tortoise as apet. How is it benefiacial as per feng shui. And what is the right place to keep it. Some told me that it is not good to keep pets like tortoise at home. So I am very confused. My tortoise is such a darling to me that I can not get rid of it.

So tell me some ideas regarding my tortoise.

Vrinda

9. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Vrinda!

U can keep ur pet tortoise in water in the North of ur house. Perfect spot for it!

10. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Hi Savita!

Ur question is one that cannot be answered in one post. I have started a group on Facebook where I answer queries, chk out the link below and if you are on Facebook, connect with me there.......I am sure you will find it helpful!

On FB search for "Feng Shui For Everyday Life" and join the group.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010