1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Not Sleeping through the night!

Discussion in 'Infants' started by enlightened, Feb 26, 2010.

1. enlightened

enlightened Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ladies,
    There have been countless discussions on LO's sleeping patterns in this forum.I have one ques.DS is almost 3 months old.He sleeps at abt 10 pm and wakes up twice-2.30 and 5 .30 am for feeds.Is this normal ?I have heard most babies sleep for 5-6 hrs through the night.What may be wrong with my LO?

Deepa.

2. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

enlightened,
    He is getting enough sleep I believe. Feeding time would be there, but how long he is sleeping during day time??
    I really dont see anything to worry.

3. archanajl

archanajl New IL'ite

hi,

i too feel ur little one is having enough sleep. don't worry much. cheers...:thumbsup

4. vikvig09

vikvig09 New IL'ite

My son is 3 months old too and his sleep pattern is similar to your sons sleep pattern he goes to bed around 10 and wake up around 2 and again at 4or 4.30 and 6.30 for feeds... so no worries:thumbsup

5. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

My son is going to complete his 3mon and he sleeps around 12.30am and wakes up around 4.30am for his feed.

We are feeding him every 3hrs.

6. sridevi_madduri

sridevi_madduri New IL'ite

7. jyothijyothi

jyothijyothi New IL'ite

hi

my baby just completed his 4th month. He sleep very less. he not even sleep in day time, if he sleeps it is just 1 hrs or 2 hrs gap. Night he sleeps at 10 or 11 wakes up at 2.30 and from then he wakes up every 1.30 hrs gap, sometime he never sleep in the night once he wakes up at 5 or 6. what to do to make him sleep all the time

8. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

yup nothing to worry at all, infact as long as ur baby is sleeping for these 4 hours at a stretch, enjoy it :)
    also just in advance would like to tell you that at around 4 months sleep regression does happen, to many babies, it happened to my DD as well.... if it happens with ur LO, nothing to worry either. erratic sleep patterns are a part of growing up i guess :)

we enjoyed these easy peasy nights till my DD was 3.5 months and around 4 months things changed and she wld wake up so so so very often... looks like now we aer finally on track once again :)