1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

My face becoming worst....Please help me...

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by keerthirani, Feb 20, 2010.

1. keerthirani

keerthirani Senior IL'ite

Friends...
    I am very depressed by my problems on my facial skin...and please suggest me what to do....
    I am having medium complexion and got soo many different types of skin problems like
    pimple scars on all over my face especially on my cheek bones by repeated pimple scars, my skin there got blackened around a coin size on both sides....it dint decrease after soo much of care also...
    below my right eye and upper nose area.. always there is blackness (something like veryyy small dots and dots of black moles) i really got vexed by trying to remove this....dont know what is this problem..
    acne,
    pigmentation on both sides of my lower lips since i was 15.. tried to cure this but it dint go,..
    tanning on forehead ....
    and often i will get dark patches all over my face, suddenly they will appear irrespective of the climate...and after few days they will go.. and again appear..
    one more bad thing is which ever new place i will go my facial skin looks veryy worst and very dark , i dont know why...might be by changing water...
    Friends am taking soo much of care... but my face never showed any improvement... consulted many doctors but no use... when i use them for few months they will decrease and after stopping them they will again come as usually....
    Now my parents are looking proposals for me.. am veryyy depressed by my face... sometimes i feel like i want to die... my parents never allow me to undergo any treatment like anoos or anything else.....as they are very costly...
    so.... pleaseee friends tell me what i have to do...... my self confidence is decreasing and am becoming inferior complexed...
    I am ready to follow anything for my face except any modern treatments..
    so pleasee friends advice me what to do...
    waiting eagerly for your replies....
    Thanks in advance....

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010

2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Find out about a good dermatologist in your area and take her advice. Its best to work with a doctor rather than following advise from non experts. My sister had a very bad case of pimples and scar, she went to a dermatologist and her skin not only cleared, it started glowing as well. Its best to see a doctor (dermatologist). Hope this helps.

All the best.

3. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Here are some tips, if followed daily for 3-4 months it will work
    1. Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise (in the morning and at night)
    2. Apply potatoe juice then honey+curd+lemon [eqaul proportions] for 20 mins then wash of with mild water
    3. Apply face pack one a week (recepies can be found using search bar)
    4. Drink 2L of water everyday
    5. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables everyday
    6. Avoid oily, fatty and sugary foods
    7. Exfoliate your face with sugar and olive oil 2-3 times a week

See how this goes and do it continuously and surely you will see results and post your feedback on how it worked.

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

HI dear,

i agree with Shiva and Pinky, first go and see a good dermatologist, avoid all oily and fried foods, have water based fruits in tehe morning on an empty stomach drink a glass of warm water, then after an hour drink a glass of fresh juice home made, like melon juice, then have your breakfast after an hour.
    Eat less oily foods and also are you constipated, as constipation also creates all this problems.
    Your food also makes a big difference in your body and skin, so consult a dermatologist and then see what happens, and give us a feed back.

love
    alpa:cheers

5. marykay

marykay New IL'ite

As a dermatologist I feel that your problem could be varied. Go see a dermatologist near your area. you could be suggested some hormonal tests too. I shall come more on this in the evening as I am going out now. dont worry i shall guide you .

6. ranjuma1

ranjuma1 New IL'ite

Hi,

Try using Amway Soap in the name " persona 3 in 1" .

It is really good.Iam using it at the present.
    It will help you in all ur problems.U may try in ur area , if u r unable to get it, i shall give it to u.It costs abt 105 Rs for 3 soaps.

SO it is not too costly.

Take care da..

All the best....

7. keerthirani

Thank You soo much for your suggestions.. i will follow them and give you the feedback after a month... thanks for all for your concern...
    With Love
    Keerthi...

8. keerthirani

Hi Marykay...
    you said you will help me in this case.. am much worried about my pigmentation on both sides of my chin...it was there since 15 years... how can i get rid of that and please tell me some more tips of your knowledge to my problems......
    Thank You...

9. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Hello Keerthirani :)

You may want to stop using whatever you are using now...stop all products and go natural...cleanse with just a simple soap....use DOVE and put on milk on your face...Yes, milk...it'll even out the uneven skin colors and moisturize your face as well...eat well, sleep well and dont worry too much...being too concious will just increase frown lines...put on cucumber on your face before sleeping..make sure that cucumber is cold while milk is on your face... you may also check out darkskinsecrets on the web for more infos... :thumbsup

10. marykay

marykay New IL'ite

hello dear,
    i am so sorry for the late reply. we had a meeting conducted by medical journal in bangalore and i had to go for that.

As a starter i would like to know

what is your age?
    are you taking any prescription drugs or steriods?
    is it in your family line ?
    do you suffer from dry skin?
    do you have this problem in any other parts of the body? or they healthy otherwise and is it only your face?
    are you obese?
    do you have regular menstrual cycle?
    what is your job like? are you a outdoor person?

just let me know.... i shall write more.