1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What a selfish husband my friend has..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SR09, Feb 19, 2010.

1. GiJoe

GiJoe Silver IL'ite

I have a simple advice for your friend, thrash the whole place (break every single thing in the house that he thinks is his pride and joy) and take the kids and move to her parents for a month, it will give the guy some time to think about what is important in life.

2. nihitareddy

nihitareddy Silver IL'ite

hi there,
    i don't know whether should i say this or not but i am not surprised with this mater. because my husband's side relative are very hi-fi people. when i had a kid so many of their relatives said don't let the kid to use every room. let him play in one room when he started crawling also don't move any things in the house you just say to the kid don't touch them then slowly he will get used to that. if the kid stays from morning to evening in one room what the difference b/w jail and house. and for how many things we keep on telling no no then one day kid will say i hate home don't bring that situation.
    and coming to cleaning my husband also used to do the same. even day b4 m delivery since my sister-in-law is going to visit he made be to vacuum whole house change duvet covers clean whole kitchen. but now i stopped everything if he wants to keep the house clean he can clean i said that. some time he also goes mad if i feed the kid on sofe because sofa will get spoil.
    she has to take thing in her hands otherwise their will be no future to her and in this process kids are going to suffer.
    i am sorry if i words hurts

nihita

3. deepavvv

deepavvv New IL'ite

what an idiotic guy he is....

4. v.gajalakshmi

v.gajalakshmi New IL'ite

:bonk:bonk:bonk:bonk:bonk Yes in singapore many people keep their house very neat and tidy as they have to sell it to good price, but ur friend's husband is tooooooo much.

5. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

This is not selfishness this is mean-mindedness. They are very mean and these habits will never change.

6. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Will it be ok if a husband does this to his wife, humans are humans, there are mean husbands and mean wives, horrible women on this earth too. To some of them you call MIL fyi? if the same standard can be applied, will you endorse?, that if a wife acts like you have described about the husband in this case, the husband is right to whip her by making her naked? if you agree then yes wife is also right in doing that.

To have rage and to do things in a educated way are two diff things, anger and frustration is all that I see in your post with no message that will resolve the problem. no where OP has said the guy hits her and abuses her like people do, many men will not do what OP says her friends husband do, they will make women sleep on bed, in AC and then abuse them left and right, how good is that? if this husband is not doing that but just forcing them to sleep on ground , is it such a big thing? the answer is that the husband needs some treatment , he may have OCD? To your point to make him naked and whip, I can only sympathise with your post

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  7. smitarubinsson

smitarubinsson Gold IL'ite

People like these do exist but don't live .

8. kavyamadhav

kavyamadhav Bronze IL'ite

how stupid is he........

i pity your friend and kids

9. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

You realize that post was a joke, right? :) But thanks for analyzing it verbatim and taking it seriously LOL I know atleast there is someone who takes me seriously:biglaugh

10. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

Yes , I too have this question what exclusion the mother has? I feel so sorry for the kids.