Ask Questions To IndusLady about IL FORUMS

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by laksn, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

Re: Life after loosing your partner

Dear Kamalji,

If you want to reply to a thread you have already done that.:clap

If you want to start a discussion on any subject, see which forum it belongs in ex. forwarded messages & jokes, marraige & spouse, or right here in New member area and click on that forum. On top of the forum to your left hand side you see a button labelled New thread. clicking on that you get to the page where you need to specify the name for the thread ex. 'My vegetable garden' and in the body of the page you can type in what you have to say.

Treat this site exactly like a book in the hands of a beginning reader. The novice reader i am sure will first look at all the pictures in the book and try to imagine what they are saying and then next takes little steps like sounding out the letters. Once mastered then there is nothing to stop them. So click away at whatever catches your fancy and see what comes up. The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions link that is on the top lavender bar in each and every page is a good place to start

enjoy surfing......

2. shalini212224

shalini212224 New IL'ite

Not finding sub forum

i had opened a subforum 'pune', but now that forum is missing. can u pls reopen it

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

4. Induslady

Re: Ask Questions To IndusLady !!!

Hi Anjali,

That is AWESOME, AWESOME idea! I am glad that you took the time to write about this idea here.

The great thing about Indusladies.com is that - through sub-forum categorizations - we are able to provide a focussed area for every topic to flourish. There is a set of IL'ites happily engaged only in playing games, while there is another set who visit only for the spiritual section of IL. Similarly, I am very confident that we can create a sub-forum where businesswomen can introduce their businesses, share business tips, network, and inspire each other.

I felt that this idea has so much potential, I immediately started a sub-forum http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indian-women-entrepreneurs/ for Indian businesswomen. As I created this sub-forum, I also found out that there are a few business women already in IL and they have started business related threads in various sub-forums. It shows a need for a specific sub-forum for Indian businesswomen and it is just that we weren't aware of it until you made this post. I pulled all of that threads into this new sub-forum. Hopefully, with your active involvement, we can build this to become the world's largest network of Indian businesswomen. Thanks Anjali.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2007
  5. Purva

Purva New IL'ite

How to post a new query ??

Please please I want to post new query (faQ)
    How can I do that ???

6. nandhinikumar

nandhinikumar New IL'ite

Re: Ask Questions To IndusLady !!!

Hi,
    Is there any sub-forum on Science, to post msgs related to Science.

Regards,
    Nandhini

7. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

8. Induslady

Re: How to post a new query ??

Hi Purva,
    You can start a new thread in the FAQ sub-forum. Once you click on the link and get to the FAQ sub-forum, click on "New Thread" button at the top right. Before you start a new thread, I recommend that you look through the existing FAQs in the FAQ Index thread here. Thank you.

9. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Problem in Posing in IL

Hi ladies,

For the past one week I am facing problem while posting my recipes. It is showing

error page stating that page not found. I dont know if any of you have faced this.

Also from the previous page from where we click 'post reply' , in the status bar, it says

'done but with errors' :icon_frown: due to this many of my postings did not appear on the page

so I had to re do the process. I dont know why this is happening? Moderators please

respond. More over 2 -3 posts are lost after posting in 'kushion' thread.:icon_frown: I need help

from you.

10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Re: Problem in Posing in IL

yes krishnaamma,
    even i am facing problem, when i am replying suddenly it goes off, and am unable to do any posting properly...sunkan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.