1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What a selfish husband my friend has..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SR09, Feb 19, 2010.

1. garvi

garvi New IL'ite

Iam so sorry to read this..... Still god make this type of creature. This is what the husband must have inherited from his parents since childhood which behavior his is continuing....... He cannot call himself educated and learned.... he needs to have pysho consulling to undergo if not now he realised thids thing in future his wiil be staying alone when hisa family will leave him alone and stay away from him.

God Bless The Kids and Give the Lady the courage to fight for this!!!!!!shakehead

2. Tara09

Tara09 New IL'ite

So, what is your friend still hanging in there for????

She either needs to take charge and show her husband how she deserves to be treated or just bid good-bye to him.
    I find her more at fault. What kind of mom she is to the kids? What is she teaching them????...........to be more of a servant and still be happy???

The man is a jerk and needs to be bluntly given piece of her mind. And, none other than your friend can do it. I mean, he is happy because she is not complaining and not fighting for what she rightfully deserves. He is indeed the biggest criminal to treat wife and kids like that but again I say you friend is also partly to be blamed. She needs to assert her position as a wife.

Pray GOD she fights for her kids, atleast.
    Tara

3. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

What good is a luxury when family and kids cannot enjoy, the reason man toils, works hard, even if it is to gather materialistic things or to grow richer is for the comfort of his family members. Even if this guy sleeps on floor it is his choice, but to force wife and kids to sleep on floor is pure Cruelty....I cannot even imagine... ufff..

I have no doubt, in millions and millions of mental problems people have who look normal and this includes everyone, this guy has some sought of OCD, to keep house clean to this extent is nothing but OCD, he is obssesive for cleanliness, tidiness, and cannot see anyone using those things and rejoices just by seeing them as possession... He needs mental counseling , he is to great extent mentally sick even if he is functioning normally and working and earning money from overseas.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  4. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

OMG!!
    What sort human he is!!!! Where do he get these ideas and how come the exclusion is given to his mother:rant
    I wonder what message does the kids get from this. Hope they don't grow up like to appreciate their father's approach.
    -Nitha

5. shyamalajh

shyamalajh Gold IL'ite

I know some people who don't remove the plastic wrapper on the couches. This man is extreme. He needs help. But why didn't your friend resolve this before having children, why complain now. What was she expecting? I am sure he was this way before having kids too.

6. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Unbelievable!!

I just can't imagine myself living in such conditions. Like Tridev said maybe he has OCD probably or something like that. This is extreme.

Why isn't the wife protesting or doing something??:bonk

Jaya

7. Shilpa77

Shilpa77 Senior IL'ite

Malavika,

That is really true..

8. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

OMG... I feel the man has got some serious psychological problem. What a logic! The bed wont wear out if his mom sleeps on it eh?? He is overly obsessed with his mother!!

What a pity!! Such psycho mama's boys - why do they even marry??

9. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

There are some people, men and women(dominating), to whom if you protest or show their faults, they will go berserk , there are people with whom you just cannot talk,the next thing would be divorce, so people suffer in silence of their heart and pour out to friends who in turn pour out on forums like these.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  10. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Ain't that the truth!! But it is sad to see the wife undergoing these things really. There is no end to it then.

Jaya