1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know how much effective is positrim????

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by ss24, Sep 19, 2009.

1. ss24

ss24 Bronze IL'ite

hello i am swati
    I just wanted to know if anyone has used positrim and about it effcets in weight loss as in how much weight can be lost in loosing weight or what are the ways in which positrim effects in weight loss the best to our body..actually i really wanted to lose weight i am tired of my size and weight i just want to change my overall physical appearance.one day my friend just recommended positrim so i just wanted to make sure that i am investing at a right place by buying it...please if anyone knows about it do replt...thnx

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009

2. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

Hi If Positrim is a tablet for weight loss then please do not take.My cousin who wanted to lose weight went on to take these tabs and has lended up with the monsterous dieseas _MS..

3. ss24

ss24 Bronze IL'ite

well thanks for your reply but you know many people who have used positrim say its really effective and it doesnt have any side effects.anyways thnks once again

4. AnuBoggan

AnuBoggan New IL'ite

Let me tell you one thing,
    Positrim works if you do exercise daily till you sweat..
    And let me tell you my freind used an equipment along with positrim.. And gr88 she lose 20 kg weight in 2 and a half month,..
    That equipment was suggested to her by a nutrition expert..
    I immediately got the details of him and took the demo of the machine..
    i thought looking at, it was one other gym vibrating machine.. but believe me it isnt.. :bowdown
    it is related to accupressure. a bit costlier, life time guaranteed,.
    And of course a bit costlier..
    And guaranteed results when accompanied with positrim...
    Even i ordered one machine.. :thumbsup GIve it a try..

5. shobana 007

shobana 007 Gold IL'ite

hi,
    tell the name of that machine and it's cost?.

6. Vega

Vega New IL'ite

I'm not a big fan of any diet pills as they tend to change your metabolism and increase your heart rate through chemicals. I prefer to lose weight naturally and safely with a nutritious diet and exercise. There's no magic pill that will make you lose weight, you have to change your diet and start exercising more to lose weight.

7. reach

reach New IL'ite

I would suggest to walk daily to reduce weight. No tablet will work by itself, if you dont put effort. Im not aware of positrim, but I know of one Herbal Life supplement. One of my friend used that for 2 months, but she dint notice any change. She then joined yoga and finally moved on to a gym called Pink. She sent her recent pics to me, I couldnt believe, she has got a flat stomach and she looks 10 years younger than her age.
    I was overweight by 9 kgs, the only thing I did is walking. I used to walk a distance of 6 kms daily. I dint do any diet, I ate all I wanted(Im a die hard chocoholic and sweets lover.) I eat sweets daily.
    All that is required for you is determination. If you can or cannot lose weight, is entirely your choice. I m not sure if a tablet is stronger than determination.

8. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Have u reduced ur weight taking positrim. Currently i m using almost going to complete 1 pack? I also heard that no side effects. Is that ok?

9. vandanasrinivas

vandanasrinivas Silver IL'ite

friendssss any updates on POSITRIM...