Indians in Coimbatore - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Coimbatore' started by Induslady, Mar 20, 2007.

1. sudharsini

sudharsini New IL'ite

Hi Coimbatoreans
    I am sudharshini, basically from coimbatore, currently working in chennai.Happy to meet u all in indusladies.
    bye
    Sudharshini

2. chandrika

chandrika New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I am so excited to read this thread about Coimbatore.I too would love to find my friends,as I studied in CBE in St.Francis Convent and finished in '73.I was in the boarding and am vey intrested in finding my classmates and making new friends.The mails between the 2friends who found each other got me all excited.
    Hope I will find a friend when I open this website next.:)

3. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Welcome to the wonderful website fellow Coimbatoreans - I hope you all meet to connect with old friends and make new friends as well.

4. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to chandrika and o thers
    As Shobana said this is a wonderful site and you will make new friends and stay in touch with the old ones.

5. Jansi

Jansi New IL'ite

Hi Geetha,

I am writing this email as I am also a product of Avila Convent and I did my Nutrition Dietetics from Avanashiligam and I am here in Kuwait for the past 14 years. Settled in Kerala. Hope we know each other

Regards

Jansi

6. sudharsini

sudharsini New IL'ite

hi
    I am basically from coimbatore. Currently working in chennai.Badly looking for a paying guest accomdation or a flat or a ladies hostel in and around Thiruvanmyur.Indus ladies If have any idea plz let me know.
    Thank you
    with regards
    sudharsini

7. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sudharsini - welcome fellow Coimbatorean. Why dont you try posting your query in the Chennai forum - you may have more luck out there. Good luck in finding a place soon. If you have any questions, please reply back to me and I will be glad to help you navigate, etc.

Your friendly neighborhood greeter:mrgreen:

Shobana

8. kanaka Raghavan

Dear Shobana
    Has daughter joined college?Where has joined ?What is her subject?Have your parents left?Still awaiting your snap.With regards.

9. kanaka Raghavan

Dear shobana
    Go to snippets of life forum.I have posted lots of mails there.May you can also share some nostalgic moments about our school.

10. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Hi there Kanaki - glad to hear from you - been reading some of your recent posts. I liked the one about the science teacher in school! Ha..ha..

I guess you are back in Chennai now. Hope your husband is better now. You must be missing him a lot . My daughter leaves next monday :icon_frown: and my parents leave next saturday :icon_frown: :icon_frown: . So, in one week - my house will be empty!! I am not looking forward to the next week at all - it is going to be tough. I am sorry that I have not yet sent you a snap - trying to find a good one - so you will recognize me. I will do so soon. In the meantime, hope all is well at your end.

Shobana