List of Departmental stores in Delhi.

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Delhi' started by kanwalagarwal, Feb 15, 2010.

1. kanwalagarwal

kanwalagarwal New IL'ite

Dear All,

I'm just preparing a list of departmental stores in Delhi. Can anyone help me to find a good departmental stores in Delhi. I live in North Delhi so anything close by Civil lines will be good.

Thank you !

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010

2. aditivarma

aditivarma New IL'ite

Re: List of Departemental stores in Delhi.

Hi,

Thanks for starting this thread. Even I'm in search of good departmental stores in Delhi.

BTW In Civil lines, You can find Dabas departmental stores. Its in Krishna Market, Raj nagar.

3. chairavali

chairavali New IL'ite

Hi,

Here's a few list:
    • Aapka Bazaar departmental stores in Anand nagar, Karol Bagh
    • Arora departmental stores in Shakarpur, Laxmi Nagar
    • Negi departmental stores in SSI main bazaar, Shahadara
    • Jagdish departmental stores in Chanakyapuri
    • Mahalaxmi departmental stores in Lajpat nagar

4. diptivarun

diptivarun New IL'ite

Hi,

Let me add few from my end:
    • Manoj departmental stores in Agroha kunj, Sector 13.
    • Varsha departmental stores in Sector 10, Dwarka
    • Vinayak departmental stores in Sector 11, Central market

5. kanwalagarwal

kanwalagarwal New IL'ite

Dear all,

Thank you for your Fb.

6. JayaRawat

JayaRawat Senior IL'ite

Jainsons Westend is a very good departmental store in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place>Central Delhi</st1:place>. My father says, it was set up in 1973. It was his favourite when we were in <st1:City><st1:place>Delhi</st1:place></st1:City>. This large family departmental store won my mom’s heart with its neatly arranged collection of cosmetics and toiletries from various international brands. It remains closed on Mondays. Jainsons is located on <st1:Street><st1:address>Ajmal Khan Road</st1:address></st1:Street> at Karol Bagh.

My aunt’s favourite is the Kadamb Departmental House at Mehrauli. This departmental store has loads to offer the customers. Shoppers can avail anything and everything from grocery items to household utility products within the premises of this store. It is located at Savitri Nagar in Malviya Nagar.

7. kanwalagarwal

kanwalagarwal New IL'ite

Thank you Jaya for your kind information.

8. amritasharma

amritasharma Senior IL'ite

The Gola Departmental Store is one of the leading departmental stores in the Noida region. They deal in all kinds of cosmetics, toiletries and many other products.

The R. K. Departmental Store is a famous one in the Gurgaon region. It is located in the main market of Sector 17. The store occupies Shop Nos. 6 and 7. This departmental store sells all kinds of grocery and utility items. It is crowded with shoppers throughout the day. The telephone number is +(91)-(124)5011211.

A departmental store my brother frequents is the Balaji Departmental Store at Kalkaji. It is a complete store that provides for each and every need of a customer.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  9. JayaRawat

JayaRawat Senior IL'ite

The Balaji Departmental Store of Nehru Place is indeed a complete store. Apart from a varied range of grocery items, this store has a vast collection of gift items.

Rahul Agencies is a good departmental store at Punjabi Bagh. They are authorized distributors of Bisleri, Oxyrich, Aquafina, Kinley and many other leading brands, in western <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Delhi</st1:place></st1:City>. They also accept bulk orders from the corporate sector. The address of this store is H-227, Karampura, <st1:City><st1:place>New Delhi</st1:place></st1:City> – 110015. Their contact number is 9811328799.

We often went to the Aapka Bazaar Departmental Store at Anand Nagar in Karol Bagh. We liked it, specially, for its abundant stock of grocery and home utility items.

10. anandisingh

anandisingh Senior IL'ite

I love going to Ebony. It is a departmental store in South Extension. It is undoubtedly a one stop shop for the entire family. It sells a wide range of products covering furniture, cosmetics, jewelry, games, toys, garments etc.

Ebony offers a good bargain during discount seasons! We try to keep a track of the discount seasons and visit Ebony around those times.

Ebony is located at D-4, South Extension II, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>New Delhi</st1:place></st1:City> – 110049. You can contact them at 26259099 and 26251531. Ebony also has branches at <st1:City><st1:place>Faridabad</st1:place></st1:City>, Noida and <st1:place><st1:placeName>Rajouri</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType>Garden</st1:placeType></st1:place>.

I also like going to the Arora Departmental Store at Laxmi Nagar.