Beauty parlour in Noida

Discussion in 'NCR' started by gurleen, Jan 21, 2010.

1. gurleen

gurleen New IL'ite

Hi All,

I would like to straighten my hair. Looking for a good parlour, who'll do the job well and good. Can someone suggest me a good parlour in Noida for hair straightening.

2. neelam34

neelam34 New IL'ite

Hi Gurleen,

For hair treatment and straightening, you can try Lakme beauty saloon in sector 51. They are doing good.

Have a nice day.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  3. neetusharma

neetusharma New IL'ite

Hi,

If you want, you can check out Waves designer unisex salon in sector 18. I've straightened my hair there only. I dont find any problem till now. Go for permanent hair straightening.

4. neelam34

neelam34 New IL'ite

Hi Neetu,

Just now checked your reply. Have you been to Radiant touch unisex salon. It is also in sector 18. It is behind ebony Gauter showroom.
    When I was in noida, I've gone there for henna treatment with my friends. I'm happy with their service.

BTW, Gurleen you can check it out here also. Before you go for hair straigtening, visit few parlours in and around your area to find out the best one.

5. anandisingh

anandisingh Senior IL'ite

My cousin often visits the Aloe Vera Beauty Care beauty salon. She says she loves the ambience and services. She finds the beauty professionals to be highly trained and skilled in the most current techniques. The address of the place is Plot – 7, Shop 1 & 2, Meenakshi Apartment, Sector- Pi-1, Greater Noida – 201308. The salon remains open from ten in the morning to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:time Hour="19" Minute="30">half past seven</st1:time> in the evening. The salon remains closed on Tuesdays. You can contact them on +91 9911559442, +120 658 7231.

You can also think of visiting the Style Beauty Care Ladies Beauty Parlour. It is located in Indira Market, in Sector – 27, Noida. The nearest landmark is Annu Tailors.

6. Grhita

Grhita New IL'ite

I used to go to Awesome unisex salon for hair coloring. It is in sector 18. Also they charge at reasonable price.

7. gurleen

gurleen New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Thank you all for your FB.

Neelam, sure will check out some parlour, before I proceed with.

BTW, Does anyone know any parlour in Arun vihar?

8. aditivarma

aditivarma New IL'ite

Check with Habibs hair n beauty saloon. They are at sector 18. They do well all kinds of hair treatments.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  9. chairavali

chairavali New IL'ite

Gurleen,

Have you checked with loreal beauty parlour? Go for pemanent hair straightening. I did permanent hair straightening 2 months back. I dont find any problem with it.

10. gurleen

gurleen New IL'ite

Thank you Aditi.