Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi koramangal;1062348

Your chart is not so bad. You belong to Sagittarius Lagna and your Moon sign is Pisces. Both these two signs are signs of Great God Jupiter. Only, blessed people will have the birth both Lagna and Moon sign, in Jupiter house.

your Lagna Lord is well placed in the 11th house, house of profit. Why do feel for so much about the society. You are born to live. If others do not recognize you, you don't mind for the same and you can go ahead with your own acivity.

Regular employment is not immediately foreseen. So if you want to study, you can cntinue the same. Once the transit Saturn moves from Virgo to Libra, you will certainly get the regular employment and you will also live like others.

God gives some benefit to certain people in the early days and for others very late. So don't get frustrated. There is saying in Tamil "there is no one was very happy for the 30 years and there is no one very unhappy for the 30 years". This means one circle of Saturn takes 30 years. Within a 30 years, there will be up and down in the life. Though you in the Giant wheel in the bottom, definitely, you will go to up.

Trust in God and have positive thinking and things will go on well.

May God Bless U well in all respect.

2. Pragaspathy

hI sangeethakripa;1062487

Probably you may get a job after May, 2010. The chances of going over to abroad is not foreseen immediately. Your Lagna Lord Jupiter and Moon are placed in the fixed signs only. the 9th lord Sun, which is capable of making foreign country is placed in the 11th house; but it is in deblitation (neecham). Hence, the chances of going over to prosperous countries like USA, UK, Germany, Austrialia is not seen.

However, the period 7.9.2010 to 4.11.2010 may give a chance to visit a foreign country; but may be temporary one; and you may have to return

May God Bless u abundantly in all respect.

3. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I guess you missed my post.My details:ime

DOB:16 april 1979
    Place:Nagpur maharashtra india
    Time:7.02 PM
    Please predict my life in general.My family life and career.

Thanks,
    Priti

4. teju

teju Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Can you please help predict for my daughter. Here are the details:

Aastha Sharma
    DOB: 19.11.2005
    Place: chennai
    time: 5.04 pm.
    I want to know how she will grow to be, in general, how her life will be smooth or difficult. will she be a difficult kid or a easy kid. Her education, marraige and future.

Thanks a lot sir, you are doing a great service for all of us here. Truly amazing!!

5. Eswaram

Eswaram New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I submitted two threads. could you please answer? I am eagerly waiting for your mail back.

best regards
    Eswaram

6. Pragaspathy

Hi Sharthi;1062566

I am explaining below one of the proceedures, followed to predict the time of marriage, even though there are many ways; but this mostly gives correct result, if properly assessed. I am furnishing these details with an intention, the other viewers may also get acquainted with this proceedure:

Proceedures adopted

Saturn is the main indicator for marriage

1) When the transit (Gochara) Saturn aspects either the Lagna or the 7th house from Lagna, that will be the probale time for marriage - this 2 1/2 years, since the movement of Saturn is 2 1/2 in a house

2) The transit (Gochara) Jupiter aspects either the Lagna or the 7th house - This period is reduced to 1 year from 2 1/2 years since the Jupiter stays in a house for 12 months

3) Then the transit Mars aspects either the Lagna or 7th house - this is restricte to 6 months from 12 months

4) Then the transit Venus aspects either the Lagna or 7th hosue - this is restricted to 1 month (Venus moves from one house to another in one month)

5) Finally, the transit Moon aspects either the Lagna or the 7th house frm the Lagna - Restriction comes to final one day.

In addition to the above, the operating dasa should also capable giving the marriage (it is detailed calculation).

If this calculation is done, we can exactly predict the marriage date and time; but it is a long process. Hence, an indication is made from this period to this period, most probably it will happen.

Astrology is a purely a mathematical calculation.

For example, if I work out the above for a particular questioner, then I will have spent the whole day and may not be able to answer to any other members, which will irritate them.

For general assesment, it will take minimum half an hour to one hour. But most of the members may think that their question is not answered, even though they are in que.

Replies to certain question can be anssered immediately, though they are later comers and for certain questions, like predicting the birth of child, will take proper scrutiny and time consuming and such questionairs will be in the fore front.

I will try my best to answer to all the questions, one by one.

My intention is even the ordinary people get acquainted with the subject basically. So, I would like to pass on, whenever possible to others, what I have learnt.

Let me come to your question.

You belong to Sagittarius Ascendant (Lagna). Now the transit Saturn is in the Virgo (Kanni rasi) and it will be there for a minimum period of 2 1/2 years. Probably, by November, 2011, the transit Saturn will be moving from Virgo to Libra.

All the planets will aspect the 7th house, from its position.

Saturn, Jupiter and Mars have additional Special aspects.

Saturn in addition to 7th aspect, will aspect 3rd and 10th houses.
    Jupiter in addition to 7th aspect, will aspect 5th and 9th houses
    Mars in addition to 7th aspect, will aspect 4th and 8th houses.

Since your Lagna is Sagittarius, the Saturn from its position in Libra will asect the Lagna by its third aspect.

If you can repeatedly read this message, it will give an idea to you, about the mathemical miracle of Astrology, tested by our ancient Rishies long long back.

I think I have made a boring lecture to you. Interest peope can learn the basic things.

May God Bless U abundantly in all respect.

7. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir,

i know you are busy and mine was the first prediction you did and i had mentioned that whatever you have said is all true,i just need a few answers on the below post i had written to you.
    I would really appreciate your help sir.

thank you very much for your help

love
    alpa:cheers

8. vijayanagrani

vijayanagrani New IL'ite

MY NAME IS SHOBHA (female)

BIRTH DATE---- 25/10/1955

BIRTH PLACE ---- SHOLAPUR (MAHARASHATRA)

BIRTH TIME ----23/55PM

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT BUDHA MAHADASHA IN MY CHART
    as some body frigthined me about it.

please give me quick reply.

9. welcome

welcome New IL'ite

Namaste,
    1) Date of Birth:Sept 27,1966
    2) Time of Birth: 6.02 pm (chennai, India)
    3) Place of Birth:(chennai, India)

i would like to know the following:

career
    Longevity/Health
    Future: Settlement and family.
    i am blessed with a kid and husband.

Thanks,
    Welcome

10. Bethany

Bethany New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

1) Date of Birth:July 3
    2) Time of Birth: 5:41 am
    3) Place of Birth:(West godavari, Eluru, AP)

I would like to know more details about the following

When I will be having a kid ( Its my major concern)
    about my Career

Hope to receive a quick reply.

Thanks in Advance