Best Schools in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by Lalithak, Dec 5, 2006.

1. adrija

adrija Silver IL'ite

hi,
    can anybody tell about good schools near santhoshnagar,champapet, saidabad & near by places.

2. pbindu

pbindu Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for this thread.. will be useful to me too.

3. rajkumarinalla

rajkumarinalla New IL'ite

I will be moving to hyderabad from chennai for good in march can anybody suggest some good schools in and around kukatpally,banjara hills,hitech city thanks in advance:)

4. narendrakumar

narendrakumar New IL'ite

Hi lalitha,
    I saw ur post in this site when I search for school addresses in kphb.as much i know I would like to preffer Krishnaveni Talent School for higher education and for lower education Montessori public school

5. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

The original poster had posted her query sometime in 2006,its been 4yrs,please respond to the latest ones,it would be lot more helpful.

6. abhi2004

abhi2004 New IL'ite

best school

Hi :),

I am Shilpa, I have 5 year old son now as he is in UKG and he will be going to 1 st standard. As i have joined him into a play school but right now i am confused :confused2: and looking for the best schools in hyderabad or secunderabad where in there have ICSE or CBSE syllabus. So kindly let me know the details.

:thankyou2:
    Shilpa

7. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am back in this thread to post my very recent experience at one of the reputed schools of hyderabad.I am not sure if this happens with all the schools, but i did not feel good about the experince at all.

I applied for UKG in Jubilee public school.My kid was asked to come for interaction on 21 march.When we went there he was taken to write exam and parents were not allowed inside.evrything was so well managed. We were impressed that they have procedures in place.Last friday we got a call that we three(Hubby,kid and me)have to come for interview.

I guess everybody got the call as the rush was too much.So first step,the exam was Humbuck.Fine till now.

1) Waited for two hours in thier auditorium.
    2) Then were called to another room in batch of five.
    3) They give a paper which says, as provide schooling at much lower cost so as to provide education to poor students,you are requested to voluntary contribute.

Now,we were not sure what number to write on the paper although it was voluntary, giving it at the last minute was something like whether they would even let us enter the interview.Every parent around was under similar dillema.

We were told that until we submit that paper we wont be going to interview.The we got the signal.But as we had no prior experince were not sure about the number still wrote 20 K.

Went to the interview room.Three commitee members in front of us.Directly started with money part.Just 20 K!!!!!! People with 1/4 of your salary pay more than this.

Me: sir , we dont have idea about all this.So were not sure of the number.

member:You have only one kid. and you are paying so less.Can you see the rush there?We have many people,We called you because we k\liked you:spin(Liked us:rotfl).Otherwise people with half the salalry are ready to pay more.You are not paying us you are paying for your kid.

I was:rant.Immediate thought that came to my mind is it sort of dowry negotiation?Fortunately never in my family we had seen this nonsense,But had seen in moivies.They talk similarly..............

Does it not sound like...........

"People are ready to give more dowry for our son, Just because we liked you we are talking to you,and moreover you are not giving anything to us,it is for your daughter"

Is it common in all schools?????????Moreover i found them a bit rude too.It is not that we cannot pay, but the way it all went pained me.And when we increased the number drastically, we were told to come and pay the amount and instructed not to tell anybody that we got the seat.

So my question is why all this drama of exams and interviews.And they tal about education to poor students.Would they even let anybody enter the school! if they dont pay donation!!!!!!!

Is it same evrywhere.I guess asking directly for more fees is much better that taking money in name of educating poor and doing nonsense.

8. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

gitanjali school

hi
    i want to know from where can we buy gitanjali school begumpet books bundle

vijjis

9. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Priti,

Thanks for sharing your experience like what's going in schools now a days.
    Hope this will help people who want to join there kids in such schools..

This is too much and is that interview going for your kid or for some donation collections. More over its our wish who are they to demand it :rant

Yar, this is so funny "we liked you" :confused2: in what way??
    I can say this entire episode in the name of interview is just an gimmick to grab some decent amount from parents who want to abroad such international schools, what say?

:biglaugh:biglaugh yar really feel somewhat the it was close to this scene haa haa..

10. Vini K

Vini K Bronze IL'ite

L&T City Gachibowli,hyd

hi,can anyone give me a list of schools near L&T city,gachibowli?I know chirec is near, and also oakridge international.But are there any other schools nearby ?