Hello October 2007 mommies!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by luckydove, Aug 6, 2007.

1. luckydove

luckydove New IL'ite

Hi all,

Let's share here Expected due date for delivery!

I'm 28 week pregnant and expecting our first baby on 27th october..we don't know the gender of our baby as it is not allowed here in India...I just tried chinese baby gender predicter which says it GIRL...I'm happy but my hubby suggests it's going to be boy...lets see!!

Please share your pregnancy experiences and due date..
    is there anybody with due date in October?

Take Care
    Lucky

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2007

2. Himabindughn

Himabindughn New IL'ite

Re: Let's share EDD

Hi,

Congratulations on ur pregnancy. The same case with me also. I am in my 28th week of pregnancy and my due date is 30th October. I am now in Chennai working for an MNC and for my delivery i will go to my mother's place(Hyderabad). For me chinese calender says that it is a boy baby and my husband wants girl baby but my parents and in-laws want me to give a boy baby whereas for me anybody is ok. I want a healthy baby thats it. As there is nothing in our hands, lets see what is going to happen. Hey what r ur experiances these days? R u experiancing kicks and movements of the baby? i am experiancing them a lot and everytime. Keep posting

:2thumbsup:
    All the best

Bindu

3. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Hi

Congrats to u both on ur pregnancy, I am 21 weeks now and just started to feel the baby's movement. I am due in dec 19th.

And what is that chinese calender, is it free,cos once i did give all the details but finally they asked for payement details.

4. luckydove

luckydove New IL'ite

Hi Sanravi n Bindu,

Nice to see ur reply! I also feel kicks,movements of my little one..sometimes my baby shakes my belly so beatifully, it seems baby is dancing inside as the movements are very much in rhythem.I was in chennai for almost 2 years then we got shifted in pune, i do miss south indian dishes...specially sapad and tiffin..yummy

Sanvari- You can try this link to predict the gender of ur baby, its more of fun
    Predict Baby Sex by Chinese age and woman conception month

All the Best!!

5. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

thanks luckydove for the site

6. vidhujagan

vidhujagan New IL'ite

hi all,

My EDD is also in Oct only.chinese calendar told me that it is going to be SON and my doc also confirmed it.Me and my hubby are ok with either boy or girl since this is our first bundle of joy.I listen to Vedic chantings every morning,this is the time when i experience the maximum kicks from my baby.Happy to know that lot of IL's have EDD in Oct.Have u all started to search for names?what is ur usual routine?what special food or drink do u take since we are in third trimester.Let me share mine first.

Mornings: Listening to Vedic chantings,Garbarakshambikai songs and some devotional songs.I apply pure Badam oil to prevent strech marks.Do some Keggels and other exercises.eat breakfast+ some dates.I drink a drink made up of jeera + rice water+ pana karkandu+ butter in late morning.

for lunch some keerai,little rice + lot of veggies

Evenings : I go for a walk for 30 mins. apply castor oil from garbarakshambikai temple.do some breathing exercises

Pls share urs ladies.

Regds
    Vidya

7. madhusudanreddy

madhusudanreddy New IL'ite

hi Vidya,

CONGRATULATIONS to u! nice read u r u r post! and take more milk and curd

and protiens, plz can u tell me wat is vedic chanting? and wat is jeera rice

water, why it is used?

thanks in advance!

best wishes,
    Srilatha

8. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Enjoy every little movement..it is really something to cherish! When I was carrying my son,whenever I used to lie down and read some book( by placing the book on my tummy and using it like a stand)my little fellow used to kick exactly at that spot and the book would shake.This used to happen everytime I read a book. Even now(he is 5 yrs old)whenever I read a book,he does not like it,he pulls it away from my hand. Some habits really do start from the womb,what do you think?:mrgreen:

9. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

thats really surprising to know.. let me watch what my little one does!! :)

10. ramyau

ramyau New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am Ramya, i am 34 week pregnant... my due date is oct 3rd.....

Rgs
    Ramya