Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

Hi!
    This is Jaya ,from chennai.....Tied the nuptial knots 3 years back and now the proud mother of a 17 month old naughty kid:2thumbsup:
    I was actually browsing to check out some work from home options for my mom when i stumbled upon this site.I immediately registered myself.Hoping to get some good buddies and be an active member.
    Thanks,
    Jaya

2. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi Everyone

I am vedavyas, 39, chartered & cost accountant by profession, working in Muscat. In the Gulf for the last 7 yrs.

Valrotti, knowingly or unknowingly inspired me to join this forum through his article.

Married with two sweet kids. Wife is the member of this Forum and heard a lot which made me to join.

veda

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ramya,

Welcome young lady to this community. We enjoy the presence of TDU amongst us and believe so does he being amongst this ladies community ;-). Did your Mom ever wonder what your Dad is doing in a ladies online community? Has she spoken about it to you? If it's a secret you may share it in private (send me a private message). I am glad that your Dad referred this community to you to join us. Hope you will refer and influence your Mom to join us sooner.

Let me tell you...this community has too many oldies now (old by years, but very young at heart) taking the court. I will be glad if you would get more young ladies to join us. Look forward to seeing you very active over here.

PS: Do you need a reason to boss over a brother? 10 minutes early or 10 minutes late, sisters of-course can boss over brothers. Keep it up!

Malathy

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to all newcomers. We are glad that some of you have started liking this site already. Sure you will find this community to be very friendly, engaging and interesting. Reach out and take part in the discussions and you will find lots of buddies here.

Welcome once again and look forward to your active participation in all the forums.

5. brintweety

brintweety New IL'ite

Hi everybody ,

I m Brins frm blore , a software professional . I was searching for shlokas in net , when I accidentally hit upon tis site. Found it quite interesting n useful n so now am one of the members of indus LAdies family now.

Wishing u all a very good day ahead

brins

6. suja6

suja6 New IL'ite

hi all,

i'm sowjanya 24 yr old, now living in los angeles, CA. originally from vizag(andhra). got married in 2003 and we have a cute daughter. she is 11 months old.
    i like making friends,experimenting food, interior decoration, fine arts, music,shopping, travelling and chatting with frnds.
    as i got married in 3 year of my graduation, i had no option for job. but completd engg with distinction. now i'm looking for a home based job...anyone in this forum who knows about home based jobs plz help me.

from many days i'm in search of indian community based sites and at last i found this very intersting. these days i became busy with my baby running around her for feeding or whtever, but i think i'll be an active member soon

thanks,
    sowjanya.

7. neha2081

neha2081 New IL'ite

Re: A New Comer to IndusLadies ? - Tips for you.

Hi..i feel great to join this community.
    i'l surly post some new deas of Recepies and cookery tips so that everyone get the benefits and i get to interact with everyone...:)

8. shehnaazjms

shehnaazjms New IL'ite

Hello,

Iam Shehnaaz Shereen from Bangalore! I have 2 daughters aged 14 and 9! I have some time on my hands now that they have grown up.

I would like to participate in some contests and get to know folks.

Looking forward to interacting on this forum!

Regards,
    Shereen

9. kalar

kalar Junior IL'ite

Hi Everybody

I have joined today and do not know the basic of forum or discussion. This is my first experience. I am a working mother of a nine year old boy. Found this forum accidentally, went through for some time as a spectator then after seeing its vast search felt like to be a part of the community. what you people say.

kala

10. ratna

ratna New IL'ite

Hi All

I am Ratna, at present I am in Hyderabad India, Moving to Mel in end of Aug 2007, Mel is known place to me, coz i studied there. I am software engineer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.