Any Slokas to get rid of Kethu dasha

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by DPPP, Jan 9, 2009.

1. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Thx Raji....

Ganeshji likes everyone. even he will come to your house which will be a pleasant surprise to you.

Luv

shashu :)

2. sumadhura

sumadhura New IL'ite

Dear Raji,
    Thank you for sharing this pooja. I did this already two times and now its third time. Each time I am getting something good results. Thank you, thank you soo much.

3. Dejay

Dejay New IL'ite

[dear vidya
    i did this pooja and really we get peace of mind and all our wishes are getting fulfilled thanks once again there is one more request you had mentioned some time back regarding offering rope to the shivan temple well to cure epilepsy i had posted this question earlier also but i didnot get any reply could you kindly explain the procedure i will be very very grateful to you waiting for you reply eagerly (iam very badly inneed of it now)
    dejay

quote=Vidya24;608885]DPPP,

We went thru seven years of horrendous Kethu Dasai, and it was only the Grace of MahaGanapathy that kept us happy and healthy. Like the astrologer said,'cling on to MahaGanapathy for dear life, don't let go! And He will not let go of you.'

Some of the remedies we performed included offering a Ganapathy Homam in the temple on the star of the person who is undergoing kethu Dasa. It does not have to be expensive, we offered Homams for which the temple charged rs 10 per month. In offerings to God, more is not necessarily needed, unless you wish to do so.

Another good remedy is- take a small idol of Ganesha in metal. Immerse it in a copper cup such that Ganesha is upto His chest in water. Chant Sankata NAashana Ganesha Stuti 12 times. After each chant, offer a blade of Dhurva grass (arugam pul). I lived in a place where Dhurva was not available, so I just chanted. After 12 chantings, do a naivedyam of milk or fruit or raisins or sugar candy(anything convenient).

Do this for 12 days. If the water dries up, keep filling so that Ganeshji is always immersed upto His chest. After 12 days and pooja is over, move the cup containing water and Ganesha a little away. This is to formally stop the pooja. If the day is not Friday or Tuesday, you can throw the water where it will not be stamped on.

This remedy was given by a very old astrologer to my grandma who taught me. It is very effective.

A small act of charity for Kethu Dasai includes feeding young boys (preferably students) under 21 years. Age is important.

Over the seven years, at many times, I could not do any of these remedies. Just thinking of MahaGanapathy and submitting to His Grace will cause us much relief.

Goodluck! Remembr, Sukra Dasai comes after kethu Dasai! The horrors of Kethu will soon be forgotten.[/quote]

4. SwarnaKamakshi

SwarnaKamakshi New IL'ite

Great job Vidya .. I have no words to thank you dear.. may god bless.. I just saw this post at the time of great need.

BLESS YOU
    SWARNA

5. sawan

sawan New IL'ite

Jai Ganesh,
    its nice to read all the puja vidhi and everyone's experience regarding ganpati. I would like to thank u all for sharing such experiences and knowledge. Really its very informative thread. I have a doubt.

After 12 days puja of Ganpati (Kethu Dasa), we have to throw the water where it will not be stamped on. Where to place the Ganesh idol? Should it be placed in pooja self or any other place.

plz tell me
    I m waiting.

6. sawan

sawan New IL'ite

Hi Vidya
    Plz reply.I m waiting plz.

Jai Ganesh,
    its nice to read all the puja vidhi and everyone's experience regarding ganpati. I would like to thank u all for sharing such experiences and knowledge. Really its very informative thread. I have a doubt.

After 12 days puja of Ganpati (Kethu Dasa), we have to throw the water where it will not be stamped on. Where to place the Ganesh idol? Should it be placed in pooja self or any other place.

7. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vidhya , Shashu,

Thanks for the slokas.
    Ganesha was my all time favourite. But my MIL is a ardent krishna devotee she throws away even the smallest ganesh picture i keep in our pooja room. So ganesh ji is confined to my handbag and dress cupboard.

Started the slokas posted by both of you from today. Hoping to get some blessings of pillayar and would really love to get few of his idols like you dear shashu.

Thanks
    Gayathri

8. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

Sawan,

I think you can re place the Ganesh ji idol in you pooja shelf after you complete this pooja no harm.

Regards
    Gayathri

9. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Dear Vidhya , Shashu,

Thanks for sharing these slokas and poojas. my istha deva is ganesh and i shall start his pooja only after 26 th of nov as my father passed away in the month of may. i hope ganesha will come and solve certain problems thanks once again

10. kamp_kamp

kamp_kamp New IL'ite

Hi Shashu
    thanks for posting this mantra its really very effective.
    I have experienced its power often.
    thanks a lot again
    AUM SAI RAMA