Shirdi Sai Vratam- Any takers?

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by sunflower19, Jan 28, 2010.

1. oosha

oosha Bronze IL'ite

sunflower dear,

Thank yu and i will be blessed if i have a copy and shall also start it soon.
    shall get back to you /this thread for any doubts...

God bless,

2. sunflower19

sunflower19 New IL'ite

Of course, any help is welcome. The reason I wrote the reply to you was not to rub you on the wrong side but to make sure that I was able to count the responses in conclusion to my Vratam. It is very important to me to complete the vratam exactly as has been mentioned and so cyber-sharing of the book gives me satisfaction. And anyway, in another post I have referenced your post too. There would have been no reason for me to start this thread if it were not for my completion of the Vratam as I have seen a number of threads regd. this.Thanks.

3. sunflower19

sunflower19 New IL'ite

Dear Everyone,

I am posting the vratam links in English, Tamil,Telugu, Hindi and Kannada. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the response, as it has definitely contributed in concluding my vratam. Please do let me know if you have any doubts and I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thanks again and may Sai bless you and your family.

Attached Files:

4. shyamalabala

shyamalabala New IL'ite

Hi Sunflower,

I will be happy to receive one vrata katha copy in english /kannada. I too will be completing my vrata in another two weeks.

Shyamala.

5. skanum

skanum New IL'ite

thanx alot pl send me in telugu and english version with chapters. pl upload for me

6. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

If you do anything with pure devotion Sai will accept. He never counts anything. The reason because they metioned to distribute is many of the people should come to know about vrath if we distribute and they will also get benefit. Do not confuse yourself. what is there in sharing. Sai devotees wont argue to tell about sai to others. I dnt want to argue about this matter more. Thanks for referring.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  7. Rupadm

Rupadm Bronze IL'ite

Hi Thanks

I too have taken the English version of SaiBaba vratam.
    Can you please pass on the procedure to perform the pooja.

rgds,
    roopa

8. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi roopa,
    Sunflower has mentioned already. It is in the book also. There is no hard and fast rules for this vratha.Let me explian as I know:

Vrath Rules:
    1. The Vrath should start on Thursday for Nine Thursdays chanting sais name. pray to sai baba with full devotion to fulfill your wish.
    2. Do pooja either in morning or evening. Place sai baba photo or idol in Yellow colour cloth.Clean Sai idol and apply Sandal and kumkum, offer yellow flowers and light deepa and incense before sai .
    3. Read Sai vrath katha, astothra, sai pamalai, sai bavani etc given in the book with full devotion.
    4. offer Sweet or fruits or any cooked item or sugar candy as per your wish as neivedyam.
    5. If possible you do fast for whole day taking fruits and liquid as food else you take food one time either in afternoon or night. Dont starin yourself for this. dnt fast with empty stomach. sai wont prefer his devotee without food.
    6.If possible visit Sai baba temple for nine weeks.
    7.Avoid fast on monthly periods.

On Ninth week you should feed five poor people whatever is possible for you and share this katha book to other also. Keep all the books in pooja before distributing to others. Hope it helps you.

If you still have doubts, please write.

9. sunflower19

sunflower19 New IL'ite

Dear Priesh,

I cannot help if you choose to read my reply in a tone other than what I sincerely feel. The last thing I want to do too is argue and I dont think in any of my previous messages I have argued with you. Like you said, its best to leave the issue here , as I already feel bad that this is coming up in a thread where I am meaning well and doing something for my vratam. I would rather not explain myself hereafter to avoid any misunderstanding. Thanks.

1 person likes this.
  10. sunflower19

sunflower19 New IL'ite

Dear Skanum,

Please refer to my previous reply where I have posted the vratam in English, Hindi etc. Except Telugu:) and I am looking for the same. I will post as soon as I get it. In the meantime, please go through the English version. Also, since you mentioned chapters, do you also want the Sai Charita? Please let me know. Thanks and may Sai be with you always.