Rahu MahaDasa - Remedies, Slokas for Sufferings

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Gayathri30, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Gayathri30

Gayathri30 Junior IL'ite

Dear All,

I am currently undergoing rahu maha dasa and 7 1/2 saturn ( paada shani).I am told my sufferings are bcs of rahu dasa which will be till year 2018.

I have browsed almost all the posts in this forum but couldn't find specific remedy/sloka for rahu dasha . I have already visited navagraha temples in kumbakonam including Pateeshwaram.

I request all of you, if you know any specific poojas/sloka/pariharam for raha dasa ,which has helped, pls let me know.I would be grateful.I dont know if the sufferings i m undergoing is more because of rahu dasa or because of 71/2 saturn but there is no peace of mind.I am always depressed and unable to perform normal day-to-day activities.Some problem or the other keeps on coming daily.
    Pls help me.

Regards,
    Gayathri

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

I am also passing through the last leg (last 2.5 yrs) of Sani Dasa. From the beginning of Sani Dasa, I am going to Anjaneya temple every day and it has really helped. I read once in one of the sites that praying to Ganesha and Anjaneya can help us out of Sani Dasa worries.

1 person likes this.
  3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Gayathri

One suggestion I can give is apart from whatever remedies you follow or do..pls have patience and realise the fact that you are in saturn phase...during saturn phase, nothing seems to work, and life seems dull and slow...during this phase you have to learn a lot of lessons good / bad of whatever karma you have done in your current life..the moment you realise and accept that whatever you are going through is your past karma of this birth, it becomes more easier to relate to the saturn planet...and the planet also appreciates that...(this was told my one of the astrologer to me).. dont fight the period...just gracefully accept his presence and pray to him ...dont try to push or run the life by taking it in your hands..it wont work that way...

Whenever you feel uncomfortable or unhappy pray more...it surely does give releif.

See the below link for more information

Remedial Measures for various Dasas and Antar-Dasas - AstrologyForU.com

For saturn dasa...prayers to Lord Hanuman and Lord Shiva would give lot of releif
    For Rahu dasa..prayers to Goddess Durga devi would help.

4. Gayathri30

Gayathri30 Junior IL'ite

Soldier,
    Thank you. I will also try to follow the same.

Regards
    Gayathri

5. Gayathri30

Gayathri30 Junior IL'ite

Srividya75,

That is really thoughtful insight but sometimes when things are bad for such a long stretch one doesn't want to live anymore.
    I will try to be more positive and patient.Hope this bad period ends soon.

Regards
    Gayathri

6. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Yep understood your point...however dont keep looking at it as bad period. Start thinking you are just washing off your sins in this period, as once you are thoroughly cleansed all good things wait for you....to have those good things...you do have to pass thru these bad phases. Good Luck! Have faith on god...God always gives what you deserve!

1 person likes this.
  7. ramkalyang

ramkalyang Senior IL'ite

Sincere prayers to Lord Ganesha

Please pray to Lord Ganesha / Anjaneya. If you follow any Guru like Ragavendra swami, Kanchi Maha periyavar Sri Sri Chandra sekara swamigal, or any other guru whom you believe, visit their mutt weekly once and pray to them closing your eyes. Guru blessings helps one a lot.

I pray to Lord Ganesha to clear all your obstacles.

When God is there with us, who can be against us.

Good luck and Best wishes.

RAMKALYANG

1 person likes this.
  8. Bts

Bts Junior IL'ite

Dear ... I can say i totally understand as i am going thru this personally. I absolutely agree with Srividya that the moment u accept half the problem is solved...

For Raghu dasa pariharam. Worship Durga everyday and especially tue and fri#
    similarly for Sani dasa/ 7.5 etc... read Sundara kandam daily
    Also ellu deepam on saturdays in temple only ...

Most important trust in god that he is giving u these tests to see how much u endure. Believe me end of it u emerge as a better person.. All things which seems lost will come back to u in multiples... Keep smiling

9. Gayathri30

Gayathri30 Junior IL'ite

Dear all,

Thank you for responding. It feels so much better to have someone understand the situation you are going through (pariharams, slokas come later). I m grateful for the support you all have shown.
    Really gr8 forum.

God bless.
    Gayathri

10. lakshmilatest

lakshmilatest New IL'ite

I am chittrai natshathram and thulam .Going through 71/2 sani and also Guru dasa and ragu bhuthi . As per my jathagam also ragu is in the 8th place and I started seeing the results. Please let me know the preyers for sani and ragu .Thank you so much